Thread: Hi! My name is badlilboy or jake or jack!

Cool Hi! My name is badlilboy or jake or jack!

1) Hello! Who are you?
    I'm Jack. I'm a trans* queer little! I'm 18 and I've recently graduated from high school. Right now I'm looking for work and getting into college.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    I'm a little boy who has an interest in diapers. I guess I'm looking for other little boys or queer littles in the age play community because it can be quite lonely.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love to do sports and stuff but I'm also quite lazy so most of the time I laze around blogging, playing video games, eat, and draw. I play my ukulele sometimes. And when I actually get up to workout, it's usually for yoga, swimming, jogging, and biking. I've done tennis, baseball, cheer leading, and judo seriously. I'm looking for a job, specifically in a ice cream shop or movie theater cuz that would be the best place to work. C:

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm here because I'm looking for support, and to find other queer, trans*, poc littles. I've never heard of this site before so it would be nice to make friends who like being little and like being in diapers too.

Nice to meet you guys!
    Last edited by badlilboy; 28-May-2013 at 03:23.

Quote Originally Posted by badlilboy View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you?
    I'm Jack. I'm a trans* queer little! I'm 18 and I've recently graduated from high school. Right now I'm looking for work and getting into college.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)
    I'm a little boy who has an interest in diapers. I guess I'm looking for other little boys or queer littles in the age play community because it can be quite lonely.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love to do sports and stuff but I'm also quite lazy so most of the time I laze around blogging, playing video games, eat, and draw. I play my ukulele sometimes. And when I actually get up to workout, it's usually for yoga, swimming, jogging, and biking. I've done tennis, baseball, cheer leading, and judo seriously. I'm looking for a job, specifically in a ice cream shop or movie theater cuz that would be the best place to work. C:

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm here because I'm looking for support, and to find other queer, trans*, poc littles. I've never heard of this site before so it would be nice to make friends who like being little and like being in diapers too.

Nice to meet you guys!
    Welcome to the site and an excellent job on your introduction. You'll find quite a number of members who are transgendered, gay, bi, etc. We are a diverse group. I myself am bi, but happily married with children. I too enjoy sports and have played baseball. At one time I played in a fairly aggressive men's softball league. We even played against the coaching staff of the Pirates A team. We got shelled, but it was a lot of fun. Now I primarily get out on my bike. We have an extensive bike trail that runs through the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains here in central Virginia. It also crosses the historic James River, though it's about 200 miles from historic Jamestown settlement.

So....welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site and I have to say that was an exceptionally thorough introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here Jack

Hi Jack, I'm Kaiden congrats on just graduating! and i don't like diapers but i do enjoy being little and it can seem kinda lonely sometimes so we could be friends if u like since you said u wanted to work somewhere like an ice cream shop, what's your favorite flavor? i like them all lol

Quote Originally Posted by badlilboy View Post
    I'm 18 and I've recently graduated from high school. Right now I'm looking for work and getting into college.

I play my ukulele sometimes. And when I actually get up to workout, it's usually for yoga, swimming, jogging, and biking.
    Congratulations! I can't wait to graduate, but because of so many weather issues this year, we aren't done until June 26th. Yuck!

Those are great activities! Do you have any specific songs you enjoy on your ukulele? And also, what is (what are) your favourite yoga moves? I love yoga after my work-outs and also to relax.(:

Welcome to ADISC! I'm sure you'll find many wonderful friends and conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbones View Post
    Congratulations! I can't wait to graduate, but because of so many weather issues this year, we aren't done until June 26th. Yuck!

Those are great activities! Do you have any specific songs you enjoy on your ukulele? And also, what is (what are) your favourite yoga moves? I love yoga after my work-outs and also to relax.(:

Welcome to ADISC! I'm sure you'll find many wonderful friends and conversations.
    I like to play pop songs on my ukulele and some Beatles songs! And my favorite yoga moves are ones that focus on your core because soreness is very satisfying ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LolitaBunny View Post
    Hi Jack, I'm Kaiden congrats on just graduating! and i don't like diapers but i do enjoy being little and it can seem kinda lonely sometimes so we could be friends if u like since you said u wanted to work somewhere like an ice cream shop, what's your favorite flavor? i like them all lol
    Aaaaaaaaaaaah! I love every type of ice cream! With vanilla though, it needs to have a topping! Like, Heath Bars! Or oreos! But my two absolute favorite flavors of all time are Cotton Candy and smooth Strawberry! smooth as in no chunks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkslifer View Post
    Welcome to the site and I have to say that was an exceptionally thorough introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here Jack
    uwu thank you very much! C: