Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AWESOME night dressing up with my girlfriend :-)

Default AWESOME night dressing up with my girlfriend :-)

Yesterday my gf and I drove around the city to check out different thrift stores. We were looking for good deals on diapers and some cute outfits for her when she's wearing a diaper. :-) She ended up buying a lacey white corset top, a white rose-print fitted tank top, red frilly panties, and a 24 pack of medium white Attends Breathable Briefs :-)

I must say, we had a fantastic night- both of us thickly double diapered, some wine, and watching Rocky Horror.

I was wondering, how does your significant other like to dress up? :-)

...um, are there other people in relationships on this forum? Lol

I am in a relationship, and the answer is quite simple :p. She doesnt . Im glad of what you have, keep her happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
    I am in a relationship, and the answer is quite simple :p. She doesnt . Im glad of what you have, keep her happy!!
    Lol!! Awww I'm sorry :-( as long as she knows about it, though, and still accepts you :-) that's true love! :-)

I will be having surgery next month, and my gf asked me if she could buy long white stockings, a white miniskirt, and a cute little nurse's hat to wear with the white lace corset and diaper while she takes care of me during my recovery. :-) I said I would absolutely love it (and she has a thing for dressing in costumes). The other night I taught her how to powder and diaper me and to do the same for herself :-) I'm so glad she's a fast learner!

Well my fiancÚ knows about my whole diaper thing but chooses not to participate. She says she doesn't want to ruin her image of me. I'm very glad she has at least accepted my interest. Hopefully one day she'll be more accepting and let me wear in front of her or participate. She was kind of creeped out at first but seems to be coming to terms that its all innocent and just a comfort for me.

My fiancÚ is very accepting of my diapers. She encourages me to wear all time. Some times she even diapers me. She has only worn once. She has talked about wearing again but wants to get less bulkier disposers...... Anybody got any ideas what type of diapers I can get her.

Quote Originally Posted by txdl20 View Post
    My fiancÚ is very accepting of my diapers. She encourages me to wear all time. Some times she even diapers me. She has only worn once. She has talked about wearing again but wants to get less bulkier disposers...... Anybody got any ideas what type of diapers I can get her.
    Hmm.. Those Attends we got were only a little thick (which is why we double-diapered). Lol instead of X Plus, get her some drug store briefs. (CVS ftw!)

Quote Originally Posted by WoofWoof View Post
    Yesterday my gf and I drove around the city to check out different thrift stores.
    "I'm gonna pop some tabs..." Dip Shop

Hahaha yup! :-) and $20 in your pocket = 5 or 6 packs of diapers on a good day :-)