Thread: Hi ^_^!

Smile Hi ^_^!

I'm new here! and to all of this stuff.

I'm really not quite sure where i fit in here, but i kind of feel like i belong for some reason? I kind of act like a little kid lots of the time and i dress way younger than i should for someone my age. I never liked the idea of being grown up. Acting childish at times makes me happy.

I joined this site to learn more and to see if things apply to me!

^_^!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuteface View Post

I'm really not quite sure where i fit in here, but i kind of feel like i belong for some reason? I kind of act like a little kid lots of the time and i dress way younger than i should for someone my age. I never liked the idea of being grown up. Acting childish at times makes me happy.

^_^!
    Hi Cuteface! Since you say you like to act like a kid and acting childish makes you happy, you most certainly do belong here! I noticed you already jumped right in on some threads - Way to go! This site is for you to learn more about yourself as well as learn about others with similar interests.

Please tell us some of your hobbies and interests when you are feeling childish (or not). Welcome aboard!

Um, i like video games! But i don't consider those particularly "childish". I generally wear my hair in pig tails and wear cute bright clothes!

Hope you find yourself feeling welcome cuteface. You're certainly among friends here. Everyone here for the most part understands that wish to avoid growing up. We could all but rename this site Neverland. Anyway, welcome and I hope you find a good way to discover more about yourself here.

Um, i like video games! But i don't consider those particularly "childish". I generally wear my hair in pig tails and wear cute bright clothes!
    No video games aren't childish. But a lot of our members are gamers. Have you explored the "Groups" section under "Community"? There is a gamers group there where you can talk about video games off of the main board. Enjoy!

Hey there, if you don't mind me being inquisitive, What are a few of your favorite games? And the important (not really but still) PC or console?

^_^!
    Hi I just joined too! What kinds of things do u like to do? I'm the same way lol i dress younger for my age. I'm 20 but people usually guess that I'm about 13-15 haha

i like console gaming mostly, Zelda is my favorite =)

- - - Updated - - -

lol yeah, i get carded for buying video games still.

Quote Originally Posted by LolitaBunny View Post
    Hi I just joined too! What kinds of things do u like to do? I'm the same way lol i dress younger for my age. I'm 20 but people usually guess that I'm about 13-15 haha

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find lots of interesting topics to suit you.

Stay dry and happy!