Thread: *B/DL's on Kik?

Default *B/DL's on Kik?

A while ago I got curious and decided to make a Kik account in my adult baby email address. Well I regret it. A lot of the people on there are creeps so to speak. On a few occasions I have met nice people. But the ones I can't stand message me asking for half naked diaper pics. One instance, this one person asked if I am boy or girl, I said boy (cause last time I checked...I am). Then he said he only talks to girl babies.

Second, I was asked for a diaper pic, and I tried explaining to the person that I can't wear diapers cause I live with my parents and its too much of a chance to take. Well, like the last one, he said he won't talk to me cause I don't wear diapers. I tried to explain that it's not "I don't", it's "I can't".

And just now I had someone demanding to send me a half-naked diaper pic with a binky in the diaper. And I'm like...no. Not going to happen, and again, they refuse to talk to me.

I don't mind talking to other *B/DL's (hence why I'm on here), but honestly I want my Kik deleted forever. Does anyone else have the same problem with people on Kik? Or wherever for that matter?

I can't say I was familiar with the Kik (note the use of definite article preceding the unfamiliar tech noun, indicating an out of touch commenter) until this thread. It doesn't sound like you're missing too much in losing touch with the people you describe. If it's useful to you otherwise, screen them ruthlessly and move on or just dump the service. No one ever asks to see me in my diaper. What was that site again?

It's not a site. It's a smart phone application that allows chat with random strangers. People tend to find me and ask me for things I do not want to do or can't do.

Quote Originally Posted by paciloverbaby3 View Post
    It's not a site. It's a smart phone application that allows chat with random strangers. People tend to find me and ask me for things I do not want to do or can't do.
    I gathered from Wikipedia. Just joking.

Kicks just keep getting harder tonight...from The Kinks. Why not delete the app? Short of that, tell them to go F themselves. It should be fun.