Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi, I'm a college student studying mathematics in Iowa. I've been on Adisc.org before, but its been a long time, and I suppose I never introduced myself. I found it again online and remember some of the amazing content that this site has to offer and wanted to jump in and catch up. So here's my intro:

I'm into gaming mainly, and a pretty decent StarCraft player. I'm definitely not a console guy, and don't think I've even turned on the only console I have, a Wii, in the last few months, but I occasionally play FPS games with friends. I definitely have a MMO background, but haven't found the time recently, the new Elder Scrolls may respark my interest however, so dangerous times ahead...

I also like anime, and just got embroiled in Sword Art Online, which has been pretty fantastic. I'm a big Miyazaki fan as well ^_^, but other recent ones I've watched are Angel Beats and FMA Brotherhood. That's about all I can think of off hand, so there's my introduction!

Quote Originally Posted by orophins View Post
    Hi, I'm a college student studying mathematics in Iowa. I've been on Adisc.org before, but its been a long time, and I suppose I never introduced myself. I found it again online and remember some of the amazing content that this site has to offer and wanted to jump in and catch up. So here's my intro:

I'm into gaming mainly, and a pretty decent StarCraft player. I'm definitely not a console guy, and don't think I've even turned on the only console I have, a Wii, in the last few months, but I occasionally play FPS games with friends. I definitely have a MMO background, but haven't found the time recently, the new Elder Scrolls may respark my interest however, so dangerous times ahead...

I also like anime, and just got embroiled in Sword Art Online, which has been pretty fantastic. I'm a big Miyazaki fan as well ^_^, but other recent ones I've watched are Angel Beats and FMA Brotherhood. That's about all I can think of off hand, so there's my introduction!
    Hey orophins!

Glad to see that you have come back and introduced yourself!

I used to play a lot of MMOs, although now, not so much. I'm definitely a PC gamer, I enjoy playing SMITE mainly at this moment, but I have... a lot of games on Steam, so I have something from pretty much every genre

Next weekend I'm going to be buying the Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DSXL) Package, and trading in my Vita & all it's games, plus a few other games from my old 3DS. Seems like a good trade to me :P

Anime, yay! I don't watch many of the "blockbuster" anime (Such as Dragonball Z, Naruto, FMA). But I've watched a handful of anime; I think ones that stick out as memorable would be Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Shin Chan, Sgt. Frog,

Hope that you enjoy your time on ADISC

- Lobie