Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hi All
    I've only noticed how often this site will show up when searching google. So thought it was about time I joined in. Havent used diapers all that much recently as have been travelling around and either didnt know where to access them or didnt have the time. Was never I bedwetter, so now just wear if have the rare opportunity when not studying at college. One day I might like to try all these new fancy diapers that are around as a few years back I dont remember anything like this being available. Hopefully more good things will become available through the following years. Besides this little hobby I will also follow European handball and enjoy watching shows from Ricky Gervais.

Welcome to the site! It's a very nice community full of lovely people, I hope you enjoy your stay. Where have you been traveling, may I ask? Anywhere nice you could suggest? I love Hong Kong myself, not for people who dislike cities though, but for people who love food, it's perfect! Do you enjoy the college life, and the things you study? :-)