Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did your love for diapers start?

Default How did your love for diapers start?

I remember to this day where my love for diapers started... I was 7 years old and I had a neighbor across the street he was 4 years old and was my friend...we hung out almost every day...then one day I went over his house it was kind of late for a 7 year old the sun just went down...we lived right by a set of train tracks and as a train approached we watched as it went by, through his bedroom window. I remember having to use the bathroom so I go and as I'm in the bathroom I don't know it but he's putting his pull-up on then I walk in just as he's pulling his pull ups up...then I have a surprised look on my face and he says that he's in potty training...so I ask him if he dares me to try a pull up on, he says yes so he looks for another pull up but can't find one... Then he looks under his bed and finds one...so I still have my pants on and I put it on over my pants and I can still feel the softness of the diaper on me...I then take it off and ask him if I should actually put it on for real this time... He says yes...I tell him to close his eyes and turn around and just as soon as I'm about to pull down my pants, my sister rings the doorbell for me to come home... I was sad because I didn't get the chance to actually put it on... So the next day I go back over and ask about the pull ups and he said he ran out and he's all potty trained so no more pull ups...I got sad and then a month later he moved away I never saw him again. When I was 15 I had a little bit of money so I went to the store to buy some pull ups I thought this was my chance to wear diapers I was wrong...8 years before then I was 7 and the pull ups fit perfectly . But then at 15 they're too small so I threw them out...when I got a job at 16 I was finally making money...when I turned 17 I saw that Goodnites might fit me... So I went to the store and bought some Goodnites and some baby wipes and 2 pacifiers from a different store.so when I went home I went into my rooms a put on a Goodnite for the first time...it fit perfectly and then I decide to wet so I do and I sleep in my wet Goodnite and change in the morning...the next day I decide to mess so I do and I already know I wouldn't like messing from when I went in my underwear I HATE cleaning up the messy diaper. So I just stick to wetting but ever since I moved out of state as mentioned in one of my other posts...I couldn't get my diapers

I was six years old when I first indulged my interest in diapers -- started borrowing them from my little sister. This would suggest that I was probably interested in diapers at an even younger age, but I have no memories of the interest, only of actually taking and wearing the diapers.

So I really couldn't say how my interest started. Might have been that I was forced into potty training (though there's no evidence of this), or perhaps I was jealous of the extra time my sister was getting from my mom when she was having her diapers changed, or... I really have no idea.

My story was similar as the pull ups, my sister dared me to try them on and just as I was about to put them on my mom walked in and I had to quickly get them off. Then I didn't get a chance to wear them again till I bought a pack of pull ups at 16.

I don't really know how it started for me... I was around 4 when it developed, possibly I got interested from being around an infant cousin. My mom said that when we babysat her once, I kept wanting to know if it was time to change her diaper. I also loved episodes of the Rugrats like "Chuckie Versus the Potty'' where he didn't want to be potty-trained.

For me I think its a combo of at least two things. First was after I was potty trained, there was a time when I had really bad diarrhea and I guess my mom still had diapers in the house and she put me in them for the night. I remember waking up and pacing back and forth down the hall not knowing what to do and being scared to pee my self, ended up doing so. That next morning my mom had forgot she had diapered me, so I had to stay in diapers until my brother was off to school. I have pretty much been a bed wetter off and on until probably 12 or 13. Even after that, I have had accidents a few times a year, but never major and I was able to cover it up. Even pushing near 30, I had at least two bed wetting accidents within the past year (both I think were the result of alcohol). Even have had a few here and there without alcohol in the past few years. I always wished I would have been put back into diapers to bed so I could wake up in dry sheets. I would sometimes try to make makeshift diapers some nights. For a little while my mom had accidently left plastic pants in my drawer (they were the classic gerber kind), so I would wear those over my underwear at night until she realized they were there in the drawer and they eventually went away.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I was six years old when I first indulged my interest in diapers -- started borrowing them from my little sister. This would suggest that I was probably interested in diapers at an even younger age, but I have no memories of the interest, only of actually taking and wearing the diapers.

So I really couldn't say how my interest started. Might have been that I was forced into potty training (though there's no evidence of this), or perhaps I was jealous of the extra time my sister was getting from my mom when she was having her diapers changed, or... I really have no idea.
    I think I can say the same because I knew liked diapers before that but I didn't know for sure

CrinklySiren

I've always loved wearing diapers, as far back as I can consciously remember ( i think age 4) I would wear them during the day even though i only needed them at night, i would actually WANT to wear them during the day. I guess i never really stopped loving them lol

For me, I'd have to say from being a bedwetter. I was a steady wetter all the way up to 17...that meant around family, friends, vacations, road trips, school trips; basically in any circumstance, I was diapered during my nights. It was just normal for me, though that didn't prevent embarrassing situations. But then when I stopped...obviously I was glad but something was missing. I'd say for about a whole year after I stopped, I still continued wearing at night just out of habit though only actually wetting like once every six months or so. Then I progressed into just accepting my dryness and going without, but it always remained in the back of my head. I was 24 when I reached a period of stress and looking for a way to comfort myself...I just bought a pack of Depends Max on a whim. Needless to say, I found what I needed. Now 26, I've been wearing nightly for about a year...and must say, I feel more normal lol. I don't "accidentally" wet as much as I might prefer, but at least I've found a way to re-create a more comfortable time in my life. So in essence, I can't really tell WHEN EXACTLY I became a lover of diapers, so I'll just say I've always been a DL.

mine I believe was because I was forced into potty training before I was ready around age 2 or 1 1/2 but I didn't want to potty train and I wanted to stay in diapers