Thread: Huggies little swimmers

Default Huggies little swimmers

I was at my uncles house today for a BBQ and he has a pool and I went swimming....and I noticed my little cousin like 2 years old wearing huggies little swimmers with his bathing suit over top I know he was wearing one because I saw his mom change him into the swim diaper from the regular baby diaper...but anyway I was wondering if I would be able to fit in huggies little swimmers possibly the largest size they have if anyone knows if I could be able to let me know also I'm 19 with a 32 waist and 150 lbs. if they actually do fit I will buy them probably post some pics on here and wear them to my towns pool under my bathing suit

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    I was at my uncles house today for a BBQ and he has a pool and I went swimming....and I noticed my little cousin like 2 years old wearing huggies little swimmers with his bathing suit over top I know he was wearing one because I saw his mom change him into the swim diaper from the regular baby diaper...but anyway I was wondering if I would be able to fit in huggies little swimmers possibly the largest size they have if anyone knows if I could be able to let me know also I'm 19 with a 32 waist and 150 lbs. if they actually do fit I will buy them probably post some pics on here and wear them to my towns pool under my bathing suit
    I don't think I've ever seen them beyond a size 5. If you can't fit into a size 6 don't even try. It will be a waste of time because you wouldn't be able to use them for anything. They don't absorb anything. They are made to catch #2s.

I tried the largest size of them I could find (large i think was max size can't rem atm.) I'm 18 with a 27 inch waist and 34 inch hips (if I measured right.) 129 pounds
    They tear on me shortly after putting on unless you staple the sides. I found If I put like 6 staples in each side I can wear it without tearing. They have very little absorption as said above, but they look and feel very babyish XD

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    I'm 19 with a 32 waist and 150 lbs.
    With a waist in the 30's of inches, you'd be very lucky to be able to squeeze into 4T-5T Pull-Ups, and the largest size of Little Swimmers ("Large") is equivalent to 3T-4T, a size smaller. Soooo... It's a safe bet that the answer is "no."

...which is kinda too bad, because they are cute.

They don't really function like normal diapers, however. Their main function is just to avoid "code brown" situations -- poop floating loose in the pool, which requires it to be evacuated for cleanup. Consequently, as others mentioned, they have almost no absorbency.

I've seen pics of teenage (18+) girls in little swimmers, so I guess if you are slim enough it could work. The women were super fit and small though. But really, Little Swimmers are lame diapers. They are basically just poop sacks. They aren't made to contain pee, and are thin as you can get.