Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

I have been involved in some form of diaper enjoyment for most of my life, though the early years I did not understand or fulfill the desire. I am 70 years old and have been retired for 4 years and my wife has been retired for 6 months.
    One of the reasons I joined ADISC is that my wife does not understand my cravings and desires, though she has been very gracious in allowing me to fulfill my desire. She does not want to participate in any way which at times makes it difficult for me not to feel like I am imposing on her space, and I am embarrassed putting on a diaper in front of her. Though I have been a member of BDIF for many years I have not felt comfortable in opening up to others and I am hoping that I may find the courage here to find someone(s) to converse with.
    We have two dogs, a Goldendoodle and Weimerdoodle that keep us exercised with one or two walks a day, I enjoy cooking, Classical and Jazz music and reading, mostly mysteries. I retired from the Automotive business having owned a shop for nearly 25 years. Though I enjoyed the business I am very happy to be away from the grind and uncertainty of owning a business.
    I will certainly start off here mostly lurking, reading stories and posts but hope after I get use to the group I will feel comfortable in opening up and sharing more.
    Kitster

Quote Originally Posted by kitster View Post
    I have been involved in some form of diaper enjoyment for most of my life, though the early years I did not understand or fulfill the desire. I am 70 years old and have been retired for 4 years and my wife has been retired for 6 months.
    One of the reasons I joined ADISC is that my wife does not understand my cravings and desires, though she has been very gracious in allowing me to fulfill my desire. She does not want to participate in any way which at times makes it difficult for me not to feel like I am imposing on her space, and I am embarrassed putting on a diaper in front of her. Though I have been a member of BDIF for many years I have not felt comfortable in opening up to others and I am hoping that I may find the courage here to find someone(s) to converse with.

We have two dogs, a Goldendoodle and Weimerdoodle that keep us exercised with one or two walks a day, I enjoy cooking, Classical and Jazz music and reading, mostly mysteries. I retired from the Automotive business having owned a shop for nearly 25 years. Though I enjoyed the business I am very happy to be away from the grind and uncertainty of owning a business.
    I will certainly start off here mostly lurking, reading stories and posts but hope after I get use to the group I will feel comfortable in opening up and sharing more.
    Kitster
    Welome to the site! You made a great introduction! Most of our members are in ther late teens and 20's but there are several of us over 50.

I, too, am a dog owner. We have a 110 lb black lab. He is such a gentle giant! I listen to all types of music, but mostly classic rock (it wasn't classic when I was growing up!) and country.

Most importantly with this site is don't be shy. There are lots of people here with similar problems and interests. We are a support group, but we do have a lot of fun, too. Enjoy!

Welcome to the site. It's wonderful to see that individuals from all walks of life can find a sense of community here. Feel free to offer opinions while you read stories. From personal experience, a comment can often mean the world to authors submitting on sites like this.

Welcome to retirement. I don't know when I retired because I've gone back a couple of times but I'm sure I'd like it when I finally do. We have much in common in that my wife is also not too keen on some parts of my lifestyle. Funny thing is she was great when I wore diapers during my bouts with cancer and trust me, I pushed that one to the max. Consider me a converse-r if you want. I've got the time

Hugs
    Mary Beth

Quote Originally Posted by kitster View Post
    Kitster
    Welcome to ADISC Kitster! I'm also retired going on 9 years now. I was a small engine mechanic before I retired. Was also a electrician for about 30 years. I also wear 24/7.
    What other interests or hobbies do you have? I like NASCAR and Texas Rangers baseball. Feel free to jump into the disscusions any time you want too. I hope you enjoy your
    time here. There's a lot of good people here.