Thread: Good day! :)

Default Good day! :)

Hi everyone.

I recently got back into ABDL stuff. I'm a girl living in England, studying and I live with my boyfriend. He is awesome, but isn't into ABDL, so it's something I do on my own.

Today I got some nappies for the first time in forever. (http://i.imgur.com/V2hbXID.jpg) - Yes, I freaking love them. Although they're a little big.

I'm scared to post too much about my life, in case somebody tries to unravel my life. But I like computers, that's what my university degree is in, and I am a big fan of food.

I'm here to make friends that I can talk to about ABDL stuff (not really in a sexual context..) since it's lonely doing this all alone!

Thanks guys! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by WonderousLady View Post
    Hi everyone.

I recently got back into ABDL stuff. I'm a girl living in England, studying and I live with my boyfriend. He is awesome, but isn't into ABDL, so it's something I do on my own.

Today I got some nappies for the first time in forever. (http://i.imgur.com/V2hbXID.jpg) - Yes, I freaking love them. Although they're a little big.

I'm scared to post too much about my life, in case somebody tries to unravel my life. But I like computers, that's what my university degree is in, and I am a big fan of food.

I'm here to make friends that I can talk to about ABDL stuff (not really in a sexual context..) since it's lonely doing this all alone!

Thanks guys! ^^
    Welcome aboard! What caused you to move away from ab/dl activities, if you don't mind me asking?

Anyway, enjoy your new diapers, and hope you like being a member here.

Welcome! The nappies look nice and comfy from what I can see, can I ask what brand they are? I have a little trouble too with the size sometimes, just be sure to tape them up tight!

Another food lover! Do you have a favourite, or are you like me and just Kirby up everything in sight? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderousLady View Post
    Hi everyone.

Thanks guys! ^^
    Welcome aboard, but be prepared to have people to laugh, cry, rant and rave with. You'll be sure to find yourself comfortable here.

I went out on a diaper hunt myself today and found what I've been searching for since I thought to myself "what the hey, no shame in wanting to wear and use them' - normally my mystery buys end up being a bit large and today they were just right

This is probably the premier place to talk about stuff, plenty of nonsexual Littles here and besides ADISC isn't exactly built that way; it's more of a support site.

Hope you enjoy