Thread: Molicare Super Plus Cheaper?

Default Molicare Super Plus Cheaper?

Maybe I have been living under a rock, but several websites that I have gone on since Friday have been having Molicare Super Plus cases in Mediums between 60 and 70 dollars. I could have sworn they have been upwards of 90 to 110 dollars. Is this some kind of special promotion or are these diapers now cheaper? I want to order some, but would like to wait a few weeks after another paycheck and am curious if the price is stable enough, or if I should bite the bullet and get them now.

Before I moved, the medical supply place there had bags for $16.44 CAN.

Kind of surprised me, but even Staples' site has them for 66 bucks free shipping.

I just looked at the HDIS site. here's what they had.

56/case $104.99
    28/case $59.99
    They also have a $1.95 service charge plus free shipping

After seeing that Staples has them, and for less money, that's where my next ones will be coming from. Previously, the cheapest I had seen was $79.88 from Wal-Mart's website. Molicares are the only thing I wear, so any savings is more than welcome. And the best part is less money going to those bastards at Wal-Mart!

Glad I could help. I have considered switching to them but cost was a factor. Once I figure out if I am moving or not, I'll probably buy a case. I just hope the price stays. Bright medical had them for similar price, but add shipping and its like 73 or so.

I've never bought these but I just checked to see what price my supplier is selling them for: 54.40 per case of 56 ($82, approx). This isn't marked as a special offer so it looks like this is the standard price or thereabouts. (Everything is more expensive here than it is in the US).