Thread: Dummies/Pacifiers

Default Dummies/Pacifiers

Hey all,

I used to have a dummy when i was younger, around 16 although i got rid of it because my mum and dad told me too. They werent too happy but that's another story. Anyway i got another one and have started using it whenever i can. I have been using it when i can in the house, minus a few hours when i am out of the house and i also use it when i am sleeping. It feels nice to just suck on my dummy all the time, in fact i think i am starting to like it too much as when i am away from it, i am constantly thinking about it and always putting things in my mouth to replace it such as the string from my hoodie or finger, not my thumb which is a strange one, but anyway.

Some advice or experienced users could answer the following questions please?

(1) My dummy makes me feel content and sleepy, does yours also do this regardless of the time of day?
    (2) Whenever i suck on my dummy and close my eyes it feels like i am so relaxed that i am floating in the air and i feel light headed, do you get this?
    (3) Do you drool at night when using your dummy? Im actually quite bad for this.
    (4) Do you think you are addicted to your dummy?

I just wanted to see where i stand amongst the normal adults using dummies. And dummies is my way of saying pacifiers.

FlightSimPro

1)Sometimes, but more so in the morning, and of course at bedtime. But it's supposed to do that!
    2) No, I haven't experienced that.
    3) Oh yeah, I wake up with dried drool under the shield.
    4) Yes, I'm probably addicted to it, but I need it more at night than during the day.

KimbaStarshine,

Maybe i didn't specify that clearly. What i meant by (1) was regardless of what time of the day it is, does it make you sleepy? Even if i have only been awake for an hour and i use mine i feel tired.

FlightSimPro

Quote Originally Posted by FlightSimPro View Post
    KimbaStarshine,

Maybe i didn't specify that clearly. What i meant by (1) was regardless of what time of the day it is, does it make you sleepy? Even if i have only been awake for an hour and i use mine i feel tired.

FlightSimPro
    no, not anytime of day for me. Basically it just makes me sleepy in the morning when I haven't been up too long, and at bedtime. But it can make me feel content at anytime really.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightSimPro View Post
    (1) My dummy makes me feel content and sleepy, does yours also do this regardless of the time of day?
    (2) Whenever i suck on my dummy and close my eyes it feels like i am so relaxed that i am floating in the air and i feel light headed, do you get this?
    (3) Do you drool at night when using your dummy? Im actually quite bad for this.
    (4) Do you think you are addicted to your dummy?
    FlightSimPro
    1 - I'm used to put me one for sleep better, but is my sexual stimulator (there're more,) when I want.
    2 - Sometimes, usually when I havent't anything "hurry" to do
    3 - yes, but not so problematic
    4 - physically not, but I've to admit to "I love it."