Thread: primer?

Default primer?

Herro all,

I am a long time DL, but recently the idea of my gf wearing a fox tail has become very exciting for me. I brought it up to her and she said it sounded fun. I still haven't exposed my DL side to her. But I realized after I brought up the fox tail to her that I know next to nothing about furries. So could someone give me a primer of sorts. I know that's vague, but I don't really know the proper place to start.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-May-2013 at 04:19. Reason: keep it PG-13

So what exactly do you want to know? I can probably answer just about any question about furries. but if its foreplay ideas you're looking for, I'm afraid I can't help you much in that dept. Many of us enjoy roleplaying as our fursona and some of us even have fursuits. I have a fursuit myself and wore it to Furry Connection North this year. While some of us do have fursuited sex, for most furries, it is a completely non sexual hobby.

All you need to know about furry is in this article it covers pretty much everything. Furry is not hard to understand once you have the basics. Lot's of people like to over complicate it.

Just remember one important thing is that just because someone is wearing a tail, that does not automatically make them a furry. So to assume that what you have your GF wearing is a "furry" item, isn't necessarily correct.

Any other questions feel free to ask.