Thread: I miss my diapers!

Cool I miss my diapers!

I miss wearing my diapers I haven't worn in over a year ever since I moved out of my moms house and into my dads house in a different state I have been missing the awesome feeling of wearing my Goodnites and wetting and then wear that wet diaper to bed. I would occasionally mess my diaper but not often because I LOVE the feeling of a messy diaper but I hate cleaning up...but anyway I haven't been buying any diapers because I'm about 5 miles from a store I can get diapers at but that's not a problem since I have a car but my dad is retired and stays home all day plus my older brother is usually home and if I go out at night after my dad goes to sleep,around 930, he would ask me where I'm going so I don't know what I should do...I daydream about me wearing my diapers and messing and wetting a lot...also I really don't have a spot to stash my diapers...I don't have any room for diapers in my dresser which no one goes through...I could hide diapers under my bed but I need like a bed sheet to wrap the package in so that no one sees a pack of Goodnites under my bed and says something...but I have a closet that I could hide it in I have boxes on the shelf of my closet but I don't know if they are empty or not...any advice?

What about pulling out the bottom draws of the Dresser and see if you have space there. Also if you have space inside your dresser. Pull the clothing out. Put the diapers in it then the clothing On top. If you have a box like a old computer box. Put them under the bed. Stash your diapers inside the box. I use a Large Fish tank remade to house to have Geckos in it. Under it. It has space for Two boxes of diapers :? And the doors can be locked.

That's awesome...I don't have any room in my dresser I wish I did but I don't know how to actually get the diapers I was considering ordering online from diapers.com but I realized the package says diapers.com on it but I have no clue what to do

Quote Originally Posted by cd158 View Post
    That's awesome...I don't have any room in my dresser I wish I did but I don't know how to actually get the diapers I was considering ordering online from diapers.com but I realized the package says diapers.com on it but I have no clue what to do
    You have a lot of paranoia maybe too much. Say you are going out shopping. Find something at Wal-Mart to put them in that's cheap. A storage tub that can slide under your bed. Then put some junk on the top of it. On your way home, put the goodnites in it. Get something that locks perhaps. Some type of storage that will fit your diapers.

Cd158, could you not hide some diapers in a sports bag and leave it out of sight in your car? Surely your father or others should not be snooping around your vehicle?

I also think you are being a little bit too paranoid here... In the end you are talking about Goodnites. One of the easiest to buy, and most innocent products :-)

It is clear how much pleasure you used to get from wearing them, just go get some more! You will be fine!
    Andrew