Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plastic Backed Abena is back! (Europe)

Cool Plastic Backed Abena is back! (Europe)

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know, that it seems like that the plastic backed abena is back now.
    You can get it from dreamcare.fi. Especially finns are lucky due the cheap shipping. I don't know if they post to outside europe, but if you know something about it, comment pls.

By the way, I'd like to make a comparsion of this M4 abena, comslip and the forma-care. Where can I post it? In this topic?

grtz.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas93 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know, that it seems like that the plastic backed abena is back now.
    You can get it from dreamcare.fi. Especially finns are lucky due the cheap shipping. I don't know if they post to outside europe, but if you know something about it, comment pls.

By the way, I'd like to make a comparsion of this M4 abena, comslip and the forma-care. Where can I post it? In this topic?

grtz.
    Yes you can.

Ooh! That is interesting! Have you used the company yourself? Is the service good?

I have. It's excellent. Works as it is supposed to.

No, i have no affiliations to that company. I have ordered ABU sdks from there about 4-5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by orionstar View Post
    I have. It's excellent. Works as it is supposed to.

No, i have no affiliations to that company. I have ordered ABU sdks from there about 4-5 times.
    That's good to know. Maybe I can break into my stash of M4s now, if I don't need to ration them!

I see you're from Finland as well. I wonder how the company handles international deliveries... I guess it might take a bit longer, but there shouldn't be any tax or customs charges to pay since we're both in Europe... Is that right...?

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    That's good to know. Maybe I can break into my stash of M4s now, if I don't need to ration them!

I see you're from Finland as well. I wonder how the company handles international deliveries... I guess it might take a bit longer, but there shouldn't be any tax or customs charges to pay since we're both in Europe... Is that right...?
    Yes, that's right. Between EU countries there shouldnt be any tax or customs. Shipping might cost more ofcourse.

Save express seems to carry them as well. Though I must say, dreamcare's webpage is a bit more inviting.

Sounds good news, I had to switch to tena, which whilst comfortable have terrible tapes. I wonder how long it'll take UK suppliers to get the plastic ones back.

I also wonder how many people threw their toys out of the pram when the cloth ones showed up probably unexpectedly for many, and perhaps the extra laundry caused some bigger customers to get out expensive pens.

Have the bags/boxes got a manufacture date on them btw? Like I really hope its not just old stock, although if it is good find and thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by cuddloon View Post
    Have the bags/boxes got a manufacture date on them btw? Like I really hope its not just old stock, although if it is good find and thanks for sharing
    The bags I got (before they stopped supplying them in the UK) have an expiry date printed on the side... And I've heard that the version available in the US now doesn't have the elastic strip in the back of the waistband (boo!)... so I imagine, since Abena produce them all in Europe AFAIK, they'll be from the same production process.

A friend of mine gets them from the government, from Abena's export production.

For a while, the ones he got were in clear bags (without expiry date I suppose). They are now back to the original printed packaging, and with production dates in April and March.
    I ordered a box from save express, and the production date was from March, so it would indeed look like they're putting them back on the market.