Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target Up & Up's

Default Target Up & Up's

14.99 for 60 size 6. They Fit well with extensions and are very soft. They also have high leak guards. I give them a 9 out of 10 with them not having bigger sizes since there baby diapers. But i am 125 on avg days with a 26 inch waist.

Anyone else try these.
    Last edited by NarutoChillstep; 25-May-2013 at 21:21.

I tried the Target store brand diapers prior to the introduction of the Up&Up brand. I was NOT impressed. The size 6 was equivalent to a size 4-5 Pampers. Maybe they changed with the new brand...do they still have Care Bears on them?

No they don't and there like a pampers size 6 baby dry. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Up-Up-Diapers.jpg 
Views:	1930 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	17169 Here is a pick from Google of their design.

They also hold a lot for its size.

Will be sure to try them on once Target is open in Canada, I know some stores are about to open in autumn 2013 so will be sure to check them up, will mainly use them as boosters inside regular diapers or GoodNites...

jmh777777

So they're just about like pampers baby dry size 6?

Are the sides of these Pampers Stretchy? or Huggies Stretchy?
    -
    On a side note, I don't recommend Walmart's "Parents Choice" brand. I bought some about 4 months ago. They aren't very absorbent, their sides have very little stretch, and they don't even work with extenders!!! I don't use "stuffers", so I don't even know what I'm going to do with the ones I have left. I really like the Meijer store brand diapers though. They work quite well.

They are stretchy like pampers and don't rip too.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by grst View Post
    Are the sides of these Pampers Stretchy? or Huggies Stretchy?
    -
    On a side note, I don't recommend Walmart's "Parents Choice" brand. I bought some about 4 months ago. They aren't very absorbent, their sides have very little stretch, and they don't even work with extenders!!! I don't use "stuffers", so I don't even know what I'm going to do with the ones I have left. I really like the Meijer store brand diapers though. They work quite well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0520.jpg 
Views:	2436 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	17172Up and Up size 6 on the Left and Pampers BabyDry 6 on right.

Name:	100_0521.jpg 
Views:	548 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	17173Up and Up stretched to max before popping.

Name:	100_0523.jpg 
Views:	1286 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	17174Pampers BabyDry Size 6 Stretched to max.

I can't remember how stretchy Huggies are but they are not very stretchy, and the part you would stretch rips "very" easily if you do try to stretch them past 3-4 inches. The plastic foam they are made from is perforated with holes that facilitate this premature ripping. I have tried stretching slowly but with the perforations they rip anyway you stretch them. I have a 29-30 inch waist weigh in at 125lbs and I can just barely get them to fit just for a standing wetting. If I do any type of movement or sitting they just pop off. The stretch is also very uncomfortable and bites into your hips much more than the BabyDry which with thier incredible stretch and give I can wear for 4-5 hours before they plastic starts to give way.

On the scent the Up and Up have none save for a papery glue smell and when wet do not fluff up as much as the BabyDry and remind me of the solid feeling that you get with a Depends pull up garment. I was hoping for a better experience because of the cost but I think I'll stick with the Pampers BabyDry and the Pampers Extended Protection.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the pics! Looks like the Up&Ups sides are about equivalent to the Walgreens brand. Lately Huggies have gotten a lot better. I have a 29-30" waist, and am about 140 lbs, and I have worn the latest version of Little Movers for 5 hours without it ripping, and the new Snug & Dry for overnight without any issue. I do use one tab extender for Little Movers, so I don't have to stretch them as far - which can take a bit of time. I really like Little Movers. I really like they way that they absorb and hold up when wet. Pampers seem like all the gel migrates down to the crotch, but it stays place in the Huggies. They fit better than in the past, but if they could get just a little stretchier, they would be the perfect diaper, in my opinion.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-May-2013 at 05:22. Reason: no crotch shots

Quote Originally Posted by daddyb
    I can't remember how stretchy Huggies are but they are not very stretchy, and the part you would stretch rips "very" easily if you do try to stretch them past 3-4 inches. The plastic foam they are made from is perforated with holes that facilitate this premature ripping. I have tried stretching slowly but with the perforations they rip anyway you stretch them. I have a 29-30 inch waist weigh in at 125lbs and I can just barely get them to fit just for a standing wetting. If I do any type of movement or sitting they just pop off. The stretch is also very uncomfortable and bites into your hips much more than the BabyDry which with thier incredible stretch and give I can wear for 4-5 hours before they plastic starts to give way.
    The Pampers elastic is approximately 100 billion times better than Huggies. If you're up for some Huggies (or Up & Ups) science, though, grab a flattening iron and gently stretch the elastic while running it back and forth across one of the heated faces of the iron. It'll be maxed out in seconds. Don't try this with Pampers, however, as the Pampers elastic has a shockingly low melting point.