Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last day of High School Crossdressing

Default Last day of High School Crossdressing

As the title says; my final day of high school is gonna be soon (the 7th of June) and I'm gonna be cross-dressing the last day; go out with a bang, right?

What's everyone's thoughts on this? I'm not gonna be padded, just cross-dressing! :P

Without knowing the nature of your high school, it's hard to make a judgement call on this. Is it a tradition to do crazy things on the last day of hs? If, so, you can probably get away with it. If not, then I would caution you on the way teens can act. As you know, they can be cruel and if you go on to college with some of them or if you live in a small town and will see these guys again, it may lead to rough road ahead for you. On the bright side, you may find others like yourself at your school. Good luck and congratulations on graduating!

Like zipperless said, unless this is the custom at your high school, my guess is that you will be sent home for improper dress, that is, right after the laughter. I would think twice on this.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Without knowing the nature of your high school, it's hard to make a judgement call on this. Is it a tradition to do crazy things on the last day of hs? If, so, you can probably get away with it. If not, then I would caution you on the way teens can act. As you know, they can be cruel and if you go on to college with some of them or if you live in a small town and will see these guys again, it may lead to rough road ahead for you. On the bright side, you may find others like yourself at your school. Good luck and congratulations on graduating!
    Well, to put it bluntly; last year someone came to school in a giraffe costume, as a zombie, a hooker, and a few other ridiculous things. But nobody's ever cross-dressed. I'm in the northeast :P So, that should help lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Like zipperless said, unless this is the custom at your high school, my guess is that you will be sent home for improper dress, that is, right after the laughter. I would think twice on this.
    Yeah this is also something I would think twice about unless you are sure about what your doing than go ahead and do it. I would never have done this but I went to school in a small Texas town so it would have never passed.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    Yeah this is also something I would think twice about unless you are sure about what your doing than go ahead and do it. I would never have done this but I went to school in a small Texas town so it would have never passed.
    My school has about 4k kids, and it's in NY lol; not the city, though.

Honestly- I think that you should do what you please to do. If you're concerned at all about the possibility of getting bullied or something along those lines, then don't. Just do what makes YOU happy, and forget everyone else that is going to try and bring you down. Generally NE NY is pretty tolerant though (I would know since I live up here as well and went to a larger school).

Like I said; just do what makes you happy, and if someone starts trouble with you, tell them to bug off. Best of luck!

If this is last day as in you will no longer be going to the school in September, i only have to ask is what are the chances you will see some of the students again? If its low then i say ok but keep it low key, like a tank-top dress/skirt with jeans pants. That way you can just put a jacket on and just looks like a long shirt if things start to go wrong.

If you are going to see a lot students again then i would not do it unless you know many of them are ok with it or just think your doing it for last day of school joke.

If you do this, you might also bring with you a change of clothes should things go badly, or interference from the administration.