Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comfiest Diaper?

Default Comfiest Diaper?

I just want to get some opinions on what you guys all think is the comfiest or softest diaper you have worn.

Bambino teddies or Bellsimos, hands down. Abena's, dry 24/7's and classico's are stiff I think.

i dunno, i thought the dry 24/7''s were pretty comfy, for me thickness = comfiness O:

My comfiest is my Cloth dependeco AIO's and then my Dry24/7's.

Bambino has been the most comfy diaper I have worn. The plastic backed Tena Slip Maxi that you can now get in the states is a close second. Comfy padding but just not quite as thick dry.

I guess I'm biased, but I got my first adult diapers yesterday and out of the two I got Abena m4's and the tena classic plus (6.50 for a pack! That's cheaper than baby diapers how could I not jump on that?!). The m4's are by far the comfiest things I've ever warn.

Bellisimos are quite comfy. The slightly thicker than normal plastic seems to prevent chaffing pretty well too.

I found that molicares are the comfiest hands down for me, they feel the softest to me.

I would say Teddies or Bellisomos as well. VERY soft.