Thread: Crickey... very nearly caught out!! Ironically!!

Default Crickey... very nearly caught out!! Ironically!!

Picture the scene... I'm sitting in my apartment alone, fully padded (serious waddle inducing nappy), wearing my new satin dress, tights and shoes. When the door buzzer sounds... It was lucky I was wearing a nappy, because I nearly pooped myself!
    Fortunately I am on the second floor, so I answered the buzzer and there was a parcel that needed signing for. Well I've never got changed so fast, rushed downstairs before the delivery man left, where he handed over a huge box, containing 64 Drydayz nappies!!!!
    Well I got changed again, but swapped my usual tena slip maxi, for one of these drydaze nappies. they are a bit thicker than the Tena and I shall soon discover how much liquid they can hold!!

There's nothing quite like an unexpected knock on the door / doorbell to make your heart skip a beat!

Enjoy your 64 DryDayz!

Something very similar happened to me the other day. DL friend and I were wearing. I assured him that nobody ever stops by and that I'm not worried.

What happens, the next door neighbor who I occasionally help with computer stuff, needs help and comes knocking. Nothing like the crap almost being scared out of you

Oh boy.
    That´s why I usually never wear before sunset.
    Too many active people out there...
    even now I can sense their movement... and I know they´re just waiting for the chance to ring the doorbell and make me go crazy...

Shadow... that made me laugh... so true

That's the problem us AB/DL's face, being caught out by unexpected people popping up out of nowhere. And when that isn't happening, you're always fearing of being caught out and that makes you overly paranoid.

But even then, it's just the postman, it's not like he knows anybody you know, right?

At least you are not saying that you are "Tied Up for the moment" and can't come to the door because
    you really are not dressed (or really over dressed) and not very presentable due to the embarrassment factor ! LOL
    When expecting the Mail man or other deliveries you really are tempting fate messing with the time frame that normal
    deliveries occur. As for neighbors and relatives dropping in - now that does present a whole nother problem of sorts !
    I do not even begin to know how to extricate oneself from this predicament !
    HELP I have been caught "RED EVERYTHING" !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eenyweeny View Post
    Picture the scene... I'm sitting in my apartment alone, fully padded (serious waddle inducing nappy), wearing my new satin dress, tights and shoes. When the door buzzer sounds... It was lucky I was wearing a nappy, because I nearly pooped myself!
    Fortunately I am on the second floor, so I answered the buzzer and there was a parcel that needed signing for. Well I've never got changed so fast, rushed downstairs before the delivery man left, where he handed over a huge box, containing 64 Drydayz nappies!!!!
    Well I got changed again, but swapped my usual tena slip maxi, for one of these drydaze nappies. they are a bit thicker than the Tena and I shall soon discover how much liquid they can hold!!
    That's what sleepers good for. I was talking to my dad one day and a usps person had to get me to sign for a package. I was out on the porch in the afternoon in my sleeper . Yes, I had a diaper under it as well, though no one knew .