Thread: Price Chopper (goodnites)

Default Price Chopper (goodnites)

Is anybody in the U.S. familiar with price chopper's goodnite equilavant?

I've worked at Price Chopper be4 but I never tried them so I really can't say

Usually it's the same company that makes other equivalents. Although it usually only has the price chopper information on it. First Quality is usually the ones that make store brands diapers of any kind. Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Usually it's the same company that makes other equivalents. Although it usually only has the price chopper information on it. First Quality is usually the ones that make store brands diapers of any kind. Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, and so on.
    They make their own? Given that much of Price Chopper's HBA products are Top Care, I'm surprised they haven't shifted over to that though given if everyone's made by the same company.

As an aside, the Top Care packages have kids that are so a bit older than the target age on them. Of course, when most kids in diaper ads are old enough to be potty trained...

Quote Originally Posted by babyz View Post
    thanks
    Obviously they aren't as functional as the real deal, some look like the adult versions, some are actually printed.