Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

A little bit about myself. I just finished up my first year of law school, two more years to go. I am naturally more shy and reserved, but open up when I get to know people.

My interest in adultbaby things brought me to this site. I enjoy the baby aspect of my diapers and pacifier.

My other interests include sports and music. I am a big basketball and football fan. I prefer college sports to the pros. Musically I enjoy both rock and hip hop, but have been listening to more hip hop/rap lately. Rappers like P.O.S, Doomtree, Atmosphere, asap rocky and kendrick lamar.

Out of this site I am looking to talk to more people in the community. The wealth of information on the site is very appealing.

Hello Luappaul and welcome to the group. Good luck in law school. I am also a fan of football and totally agree about watching college instead of the "pros".

Again Welcome.