Thread: Thanks for this great community

Exclamation Thanks for this great community

Hi everyone. Obviously new here. I stumbled upon this site while searching the internet for advice and understanding as to; helping my fiance accept my fetish..... ( getting married this July). This is rather a delayed intro, so forgive me for my timing. I am not seeing too many newbies write anything about themselves outside of this fetish. So I am 29, male, hobbies include competitive bodybuilding (drug free), mountain biking, motorcycles ( sport bikes and choppers), movies, real estate investment, tattoos, exercise physiology, pool parties & cookouts, i'm in the sales profession, and am currently looking to move south east... I would love Charleston SC. But I'll go where the Job is. I often fantasize about diaper fetishism and find it alluring that there's a website completely dedicated to such a thing. Very thankful. Please be patient with me as I may inadvertently post something that is maybe too sexually charged in an environment that is a more support-focused community. I'm still trying to figure out the balance between these sexually explicit stories i'm finding here and the conservative rules for posting...I'm a quick learner tho.

Other related fetishes include chastity, bondage of all kinds, femdom, forced diapering,.....etc. virtually anything that is related to the DL lifestyle. Would love to try a dominatrix or mistress but that seems like a far off dream left for my wondering imagination.

I am still currently struggling with my fiance openly communicating with me about my fetish ( ya i'm at that stage), let alone be supportive of it. I will continue my time on this site to primarily serve that purpose as well as gain a deeper appreciation for this community's member base and how they were able to overcome this obstacle with their significant other. Thanks for welcoming me in.

Hi there! Welcome (: I am new here as well. And we have a lot in common. See you around lol.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

As for getting your fiance to understand and accept this side of you, I know what that's like. It can be quite difficult and gut wrenching for both of you, but you can't enter into marriage with dark secrets between you. It's not fair to either of you, and the risk that you'll both be unhappy is great.

Stay dry and happy!

Hi and welcome to the site. You weren't out of line at all explaining what you like or think you would like. You'll find many of us in agreement, enjoying or imagining the same things.

I'm glad you found the courage to talk about this with your fiance. I hope this all works out for you. I told my wife many years after we were married, and I wish I had done it sooner. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mistyrain View Post
    Hi there! Welcome (: I am new here as well. And we have a lot in common. See you around lol.
    With the wedding coming up next month you can imagine there are some details that we are still nailing down. Thank you everyone for responding. I'm not good at navigating through this site still... more because I do not put enough time learning the interface... either way thanks and I look forward running into you guys through out this site. & Misty, Thanks for sharing your thoughts as similar to mine, it's encouraging.
    Dogboy- I have no doubt this will be a long road vs. your pleasant surprise with your wife's reaction. Either way I can't change who I am...