Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Famous Confessions Thread

Default The Famous Confessions Thread

Its the thread Ive made thats been successful on other forums Ive been on.

[Removed]

Moderator Note: Please remember that the rules do apply to this thread - confession involving illegal activities aren't allowed.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 25-May-2013 at 22:08. Reason: adding moderator note

When I was 17 I ran into a barbed-wire fence playing ditch-em' with my brother and his friends in the dark in the desert. It stopped me dead in my run and sliced a long gash in my neck and chest. The next day at school when asked about the wound I jokingly replied that I was attacked with a knife at the mall. The news spread accross my group of friends and faculty before I could say it was a joke. I was questioned about it for the following years of high school and often heard remarks about the attack.

One of the lamest things that I could not live-down. I had no idea how fervent the lie would become. I learned a valuable lesson.

I've been married for over a year and I am still a virgin.

I dropped out of college for a lie, I was behind and I said I had influenza to everyone except one person, I didn't have influenza I was just lazy for a month. I know all the people can't hear or see this but I am sorry.

Update: I plan on going to another college soon.

I went on the tv show "hardcore Pawn" in my fursuit. I wasnt in my right state of mind when my friends and I agreed to do it. Everything said during the filming seemed to go well but if it becomes a travesty like that awful csi episode, feel free to mail me some anthrax or a pipe bomb.... Don't know how I could live with myself knowing I disgraced the fandom. It was actually my fault they asked us in the first place as i was the only one wearing a tail when we visited the shop, and the producer got curious. Lets just hope it turns out ok....

This is gonna be a weird confession...

Starting out in highschool for the first time, I spent the first few weeks feeding ants to a spider that had built a web near my classroom. This was before I made any real friends, so I kept to myself a lot. It's not a memory I like to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    I went on the tv show "hardcore Pawn" in my fursuit. I wasnt in my right state of mind when my friends and I agreed to do it. Everything said during the filming seemed to go well but if it becomes a travesty like that awful csi episode, feel free to mail me some anthrax or a pipe bomb.... Don't know how I could live with myself knowing I disgraced the fandom. It was actually my fault they asked us in the first place as i was the only one wearing a tail when we visited the shop, and the producer got curious. Lets just hope it turns out ok....
    Oh gpd that woman on there is a bitch and the old guy a lounge lizard.

Well Jagged, think of it this way. The spider was probably grateful.

During Primary School I used to own up to things other people did wrong whenever the teacher would gather us up together in a large group for some odd and very strange reason. This happened from about Grade 2 til Grade 4. To this day, I still don't know why.

I didn't stop sucking my thumb until I was 7.

Before I knew was an AB I would sleep with my teddy every so often.

I spent the most of my high-school years hanging around girls, all the time.

Thats why I have a bad feeling about it. After we finished our scene, i saw ashley talking to seth and les about the fursuit head they "bought" from us (we didnt really sell it, it was just for tv, In tact the whole scene was staged). They seemed pretty enthusiastic about us being there as we tend to stick out a bit in a crowd, though I have a bad feeling that they got a chewing out from ashley about it along with some negative comments about us. If she talks crap about us, we're going back there and will have our revenge! The shop is only 5 miles from FCN and it was during the con that me and my roomies went (it was their Idea and I had never heard of the show until then). Maybe I'm just paranoid.
    Our friend Magnus (who was in suit and had a speaking role) brought his cat puppet "von tiggy" and the first thing we hear when we walked on camera was Les asking "so how much for the pussy?" I'm not sure who was funnier... Les, or Magnus with his puppet!