Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Hugs and a Hello.

  1. #1

    Default Hugs and a Hello.

    I tend to "overwrite" and I think I did that with my first introduction - hence the changes. First I am an adult baby/diaper lover/sissy with a pointer that slides right to left all the time. I am also a cross dresser which began at age seven while the diapers began at age nine. I immediately set out mixing the two and have done so ever sense. I tend towards cloth and plastic or vinyl panties with something silky over those.

    Career wise I'm now self employed and it's gotten me past a lot of the storms but my beginnings, after six years in the Navy, was silicon valley. After college I began working at Intel and after that computer aided design systems with a startup. I've been very active with the cross dressing since 1985 while slowly migrating into the adult baby diaper lover scene.

    I go by the name Mary Beth Sanford and have used that name since 1994 when I began my web site Mary Beth Fantasies. I've published some of my fantasies (stories) on several sites, although most of them now reside on Fictionmania. I've uploaded about a tenth of the illustrations I created for the web site on flicker "flickr". I stepped away for a few years to fight cancer (and I'm winning). I enjoy sites like this and have rated this one very high for the variety and volume.

    I'm very pleased to be here and hope you say hello back.

    Hugs
    Mary Beth
    Last edited by marybeth; 24-May-2013 at 06:13. Reason: Too wordy

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by marybeth View Post
    I tend to "overwrite" and I think I did that with my first introduction - hence the changes. First I am an adult baby/diaper lover/sissy with a pointer that slides right to left all the time. I am also a cross dresser which began at age seven while the diapers began at age nine. I immediately set out mixing the two and have done so ever sense. I tend towards cloth and plastic or vinyl panties with something silky over those.

    Career wise I'm now self employed and it's gotten me past a lot of the storms but my beginnings, after six years in the Navy, was silicon valley. After college I began working at Intel and after that computer aided design systems with a startup. I've been very active with the cross dressing since 1985 while slowly migrating into the adult baby diaper lover scene.

    I go by the name Mary Beth Sanford and have used that name since 1994 when I began my web site Mary Beth Fantasies. I've published some of my fantasies (stories) on several sites, although most of them now reside on Fictionmania. I've uploaded about a tenth of the illustrations I created for the web site on flicker "flickr". I stepped away for a few years to fight cancer (and I'm winning). I enjoy sites like this and have rated this one very high for the variety and volume.

    I'm very pleased to be here and hope you say hello back.

    Hugs
    Mary Beth
    Hey Mary,

    I'm glad to see you have signed up on ADISC, I'm certain your experience will provide wonderful help and support to newcomers.

    Outside this wonderful site, I'm a pretty avid game player; recently I've been enjoying MOBA games (particularly SMITE), although I do prefer to play games that have an in depth and good story line to them! Hopefully very dark and mysterious.

    So, do you watch much TV/Movies? What do you think you would say is your favourite?

    For me, my favourite TV show is Bates Motel; as for a movie, I can't help but go with "Wreck-It Ralph" at this moment.

    I look forward to hearing more back from you soon.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by marybeth View Post
    I tend to "overwrite" and I think I did that with my first introduction - hence the changes. First I am an adult baby/diaper lover/sissy with a pointer that slides right to left all the time. I am also a cross dresser which began at age seven while the diapers began at age nine. I immediately set out mixing the two and have done so ever sense. I tend towards cloth and plastic or vinyl panties with something silky over those.

    Career wise I'm now self employed and it's gotten me past a lot of the storms but my beginnings, after six years in the Navy, was silicon valley. After college I began working at Intel and after that computer aided design systems with a startup. I've been very active with the cross dressing since 1985 while slowly migrating into the adult baby diaper lover scene.

    I go by the name Mary Beth Sanford and have used that name since 1994 when I began my web site Mary Beth Fantasies. I've published some of my fantasies (stories) on several sites, although most of them now reside on Fictionmania. I've uploaded about a tenth of the illustrations I created for the web site on flicker "flickr". I stepped away for a few years to fight cancer (and I'm winning). I enjoy sites like this and have rated this one very high for the variety and volume.

    I'm very pleased to be here and hope you say hello back.

    Hugs
    Mary Beth
    Welcome to ADISC Mary Beth. I liked your intro. I'm glad that you are wining your battle with cancer. I myself have a few health problems but they seem minor to yours.
    I'm blind in my left eye and have had cataract surgery and a glaucoma procedeure on my right eye. I myself have been retired going on nine years now.
    I spend most of my time watching Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR. I also wear cloth diapers and plastic panties. I do live in North Texas.

  4. #4

    Default

    Mary Beth,

    Welcome to ADISC! I have been a fan of your many web sites, and have corresponded with you in the past. I was getting worried about you again, since I hadn't seen any web presence since the first of the year. I'm happy to hear that you're winning the fight. And yes, I still owe you that picture of me in the Dr. Who dress I had made from from the picture on your last web site. I haven't forgotten.

    LittleOne

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleOne View Post
    Mary Beth,

    Welcome to ADISC! I have been a fan of your many web sites, and have corresponded with you in the past. I was getting worried about you again, since I hadn't seen any web presence since the first of the year. I'm happy to hear that you're winning the fight. And yes, I still owe you that picture of me in the Dr. Who dress I had made from from the picture on your last web site. I haven't forgotten.

    LittleOne
    Hi Hon,

    What a pleasure hearing from you. Nice to connect with an old friend as well. Do you hear from any of the others. I've been so disconnect it's like starting again. Would love to see your pictures (and you).

    Hugs
    Mary Beh

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey Mary,

    I'm glad to see you have signed up on ADISC, I'm certain your experience will provide wonderful help and support to newcomers.

    Outside this wonderful site, I'm a pretty avid game player; recently I've been enjoying MOBA games (particularly SMITE), although I do prefer to play games that have an in depth and good story line to them! Hopefully very dark and mysterious.

    So, do you watch much TV/Movies? What do you think you would say is your favourite?

    For me, my favourite TV show is Bates Motel; as for a movie, I can't help but go with "Wreck-It Ralph" at this moment.

    I look forward to hearing more back from you soon.
    Hi,

    So nice of you to respond and thank you for the welcome. With the exception of Some science fiction programs I never could get into TV. Love the movies and my taste are very eclectic. I like the flight simulators but not so much the games although I can watch someone good at them for hours. Wreck it Ralph was very cute. I want to be Sarah Silverman's stunt double.

    Hugs
    Mary Beth

  6. #6

    Default

    Hi! I just joined last week. I actually had a testicular tumor removed about 5 weeks ago (I'm only 20). Glad to see cancer hasnt kept you from diapers :-)

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Mary Beth. I liked your intro. I'm glad that you are wining your battle with cancer. I myself have a few health problems but they seem minor to yours.
    I'm blind in my left eye and have had cataract surgery and a glaucoma procedeure on my right eye. I myself have been retired going on nine years now.
    I spend most of my time watching Texas Rangers baseball and NASCAR. I also wear cloth diapers and plastic panties. I do live in North Texas.
    Hi,

    We shall sit on the porch together sharing something cold in sets of cushy warm diapers and soft plastic panties and reminisce as the day cools. It's a pleasure hearing from you.

    Hugs
    Mary Beth

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by WoofD0G View Post
    Hi! I just joined last week. I actually had a testicular tumor removed about 5 weeks ago (I'm only 20). Glad to see cancer hasnt kept you from diapers :-)
    I'm glad to hear you're better. As for those diapers? My most enjoyable moment was returning to work with a backpack full of diapers, plastic panties, baby powder and wipes. Actually I wore disposables under those baby pants because its easier. The lady in personal was adorable allowing me a key to one of the bathrooms they used. I was allowed as many changes as I needed in those first few weeks back. It was wonderful. And welcome yourself.

    Hugs
    Mary Beth

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default

    Welcome to the site Mary Beth.

    Considering the day, allow me to first observe Memorial Day and thank you for your six years of service. Congratulations thus far with your fight against cancer. I've had several friends and family members involved in that battle, some who won and others who lost. Anyone with the strength to keep living in face of that diagnosis is incredible in their own right. Again, welcome to the site and best of luck with your future writings and illustrations.

  10. #10

    Default

    You are a doll and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Hugs to you.

    Mary Beth

Similar Threads

  1. Bear Hugs
    By Koqiak in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-Nov-2012, 08:32
  2. helloes from a crinkle husky butt ^^ *hugs*
    By crinklehuskybutt in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-Oct-2012, 23:49

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.