Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi there I'm new. When I was twelve I was involved in a car crash, and greatly damaged my neck and spine. I consider myself lucky that the only lasting damage was incontinence, especially now that, thanks to sites like this, I don't view it as too much of a problem any more. I have been trying out things like regression and have found them to be quite enjoyable and it is helping me come to terms and making it easier to accept that I am going to be in diapers the rest of my life, after all diapers are just another form of underwear.

I really enjoy reading, especially science fiction but I also like mystery and horror. My favourite authors being Terry Pratchet, Jim Butcher, RA Salvatore, and Stephen King. I am also a bit of a comic book geek and absolutely love marvel comics in particular.
    TV series I enjoy: Defiance, Doctor Who, and Big Bang Theory.
    Music: I like to listen to almost any music from classical to rock,depending on my mood, however my absolute favourite genre is country.
    Though I don't get to do it as often as I want, I like to go hiking and camping in the summer, skiing in the winter.

I am usually extremely shy but I want to meet people that like this lifestyle, and maybe make a few friends in the process.

Welcome, that sounds like a rough accident but I'm glad you are here