Thread: oo coolbeans smilys hewwo

Default oo coolbeans smilys hewwo

i's new here i's babybethy here i's found dis page fwom fetlife hugs 2 aw da wittles

Quote Originally Posted by babybethy View Post
    i's new here i's babybethy here i's found dis page fwom fetlife hugs 2 aw da wittles
    Hey Bethy,

Welcome to ADISC. The point of this site is to get to know the 'real' you. Not just the little you. We are all (hopefully) adults here, in real life. Whether we enjoy diapers or 'playing' as a little, all of us have a real life outside of the fetish/lifestyle. In fact, it is actually discouraged (ie. Against The Rules) to use txt or baby talk in posts. It just makes the post harder to read and harder for us to get to know the person behind the baby.

Soooo... tell us a little bit about the real you. You don't have to share anything private or personal, but feel free to tell us a little bit about your hobbies, interests, what made you interested in the AB lifestyle, etc.

Welcome again, and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

oh ok sorry i thought this was a place to be little so is it just introduction page we should be big or all of adisc

- - - Updated - - -

my name is beth im 36 years old i have 3 kids of my own im a stay at home mom one of my daughters is special needs shes a real sweety shes alot like me i enjoy singing and hugging and sitting on the front porch swing after dark staring at the stars im allergic to sunlight so that kinda puts a damper on what i can do during the day i like to dance in front of the mirror im christian i believe in the gifts of the spirit so theres some stuff about me

Might want to look at the "About ADISC" page. It explains it a little better than I could, but basically this isn't like most other ABDL sites. It is a mature discussion board for people that just so happen to be interested in ABDL-ism. You might find some others interested in RPing as littles, but for the most part, we expect users to act 'big' around the site.

We discuss everything from games to diapers, from pacis to politics, from cars to carseats. It wouldn't be as fun discussing things like this with actual babies, so it is easier and more interesting to talk to other adults interested in these things.

Does that make sense?

i just left a message here telling what i dont understand and as soon as i clicked post quick reply it disapeared i dont know where it went

Hmm... not sure what to tell you.

Sometimes what you type can be lost if you hit 'back' or something.

May just have to type it again. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    Hmm... not sure what to tell you.

Sometimes what you type can be lost if you hit 'back' or something.

May just have to type it again. Sorry.
    i dont remember but it was something about me not understanding about how the big side can talk about being so excited say about a new binki i can see my little side going pun intended ga ga ha ha about it but im just having a hard time understanding how a big does that?

Welcome to ADISC

Being excited is fine, maybe your big can write about the new binki and comment that your little says 'ga ga ha ha' about it. I'm not really sure how strict the rules are applied in the Adult Baby area, maybe it would be good for you to have a look around and see what the others get up too.