Thread: Hello To Everyone

Default Hello To Everyone

I am a mid 20's male who lives in the suburbs of the Midwestern United States. I work in the accounting field and i am newly married, almost made it a year.
    I have had a on again off again relationship with diapers and have recently came out about my love for diapers with my wife. I am always looking for new fun ways to express myself and look forward to learning from all the other members.
    Not only am i newly married i am also a new homeowner which means i am always working on projects around the house. I am also a big sports fan and love grilling out.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Congratulations on your one year anniversary, on buying a house, and for having an accepting wife. It sounds like life is going well for you.

Stay dry and happy!

Hi there! I am new to this community as well (: welcome!

Hello there!

I am a even newer member than you, so I am not sure if I am qualified to say this, but im going to anyways: Welcome!