Thread: Hi everybody.

Smile Hi everybody.

Hi everyone. This will be my attempt at an introduction, which I can't imagine will be particularly good. But, hey, I'll try. So, my indulgence in diapers started at 13, when I started wetting the bed. This is also when my single father took up heavy drinking. Sadly, he couldn't leave the two situations separated; he'd beat me every time I woke up with wet pants, which was almost every morning. Eventually, I was taken away through months of effort made by my friends and the police. Afterwards, I was adopted by a wealthy family and taken in as if I was there own daughter. Oddly enough, I've ended up developing a romantic relationship with there actual daughter, which is currently a secret (shhh...), but that's unrelated. The family took to my needs, and supplied me with Goodnites for my night time incontinence. The diapers have become almost a safe haven for me, needless to say. My girlfriend, of course, understands completely. As far as my interests go, I enjoy gaming, music, poetry, reading, and playing Dungeons and Dragons. Seriously though, D&D is amazing. That's about it, as far as I can tell. If you want to know more, I'll be happy to answer any questions that aren't too personal. Please be gentle though, my emotions are just about as frail as my body, which is very. Thanks for reading .

Welcome to the group Danielle the Poetess.

You did just fine. This is a very touching introduction.
    I played D&D back in High school and wanted to keep playing. Of course it came down to the standard issue A lot of players and NOBODY wanted to be the dungeon master.

What is your favorite type of music and What do you like to read?

Again welcome!

Yeah, no one ever does want to me DM. Thanks, by the way.

For music, I can listen to anything from classical to dubstep. Besides, of course, country or pop. I can't stand country or pop. And I really like the Lord of the Rings series. Well, I say "really like", but I'm actually borderline obsessed over it. Lol. Thanks for the warm welcome, Mr. Egor .

I like classical and Big band myself. I was doing a lot of reading up until a couple of years ago. I was really into Louis Le'mor. That was one of the fun things when we lived in N.E. Arizona a couple of years ago. I drove around and saw several of the areas his stories were based on.

Again welcome.

P.S. It's Egor, I worked for a living

Haha, okay, Egor. I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who can still enjoy a bit of orchestral music every once in a while.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!

Hi and welcome. I'm a classical musician, but I also like pop, rock, blues and jazz. I'm a big fan of The Lord of the Rings as well. I enjoy writing and have four stories on this site and one on Nook Books. I too like dungeons and dragons type games.