Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quality AFFORDABLE Diapers?

Default Quality AFFORDABLE Diapers?

I like wearing at least one diaper a day and I am looking for a quality diaper that I can buy that won't break the bank. I've been using Bambinos & ABU diapers and they're expensive but also function well. I'm looking for one that I can wear for 3-5 hours and wet 2-3 times but paying $2.50 per diaper is a bit steep. Any suggestions?

I would suggest samples of Attends Waistband Style or Tranquillity ATN's. Both are plastic backed and good diapers for around a $1.00 per diaper.
    You will find the costs go down if you buy by the case. Also usally will get free shipping by the case.

CrinklySiren

TotalDry Plus Brief : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

Total Dry Plus - They are decent quality diapers at the absorbancy of half a bambino, made by bambino, and you can get a case of 96 for 67$ which i think is pretty good for a premium diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I would suggest samples of Attends Waistband Style or Tranquillity ATN's. Both are plastic backed and good diapers for around a $1.00 per diaper.
    You will find the costs go down if you buy by the case. Also usally will get free shipping by the case.
    The ATN's look too "medical" for me. How are the Attends as far as absorbency compared to ABU SDK's, my current daytime diaper. I wear Bambino Teddy at night.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    The ATN's look too "medical" for me. How are the Attends as far as absorbency compared to ABU SDK's, my current daytime diaper. I wear Bambino Teddy at night.
    I use the Attends Waistband Style for daytime diaper. They're a 6 tape plastic backed noisy diaper. I have found they will hold 3 wettings for me with no leaking. Also there is the Attends Breatheable
    diaper which is a cloth backed one. I use that one for real hot weather when I'm out and about. They also will hold 3 wettings for me without leaks. They have 4 tapes which are refastenable.
    I also suggest going the sample route to find what works for you the best. I'm also IC and I don't really have flooding situations. If you plan on wearing to work I would take a change with you.
    No two people are the same when comes to wetting.

I don't use ABU or Bambino products so can't compare with them.

Another one to look at would be the Abena 3 series aka extra. Xp medial has them plastic backed still and if you buy a case they run just over a dollar each in size large. They will take a pretty good soaking. They hold according to the testing XP did about 80% of what a 4 aka X-Plus holds.

Thanks guys. I'll probably be getting samples of several of the diapers mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I use the Attends Waistband Style for daytime diaper. They're a 6 tape plastic backed noisy diaper. I have found they will hold 3 wettings for me with no leaking. Also there is the Attends Breatheable
    diaper which is a cloth backed one. I use that one for real hot weather when I'm out and about. They also will hold 3 wettings for me without leaks. They have 4 tapes which are refastenable.
    I also suggest going the sample route to find what works for you the best. I'm also IC and I don't really have flooding situations. If you plan on wearing to work I would take a change with you.
    No two people are the same when comes to wetting.

I don't use ABU or Bambino products so can't compare with them.
    Which Attend waistband briefs are you talking about? The ones that I've gotten recently do not hold much at all. The padding falls apart quite badly as well. They are really thin and feel cheap.

To the OP, the Quadro pads from Bambino will make any diaper better. I bought some diapers from a thrift store and they flat out sucked. I think the booster pads hold more than most cheaper diapers and keep the liquid locked in.

If you don't mind cloth backed, Tena Super briefs aren't too bad and Tranquility ATNs are decent enough. There th are one of those in the middle of the pack of adult diapers.

There isn't much of a threshold between premium and bad in my opinion. Considering price differences, Attend Extended Wear are quite expensive and really don't meet some of the products we are used to at that price.

You can't really measure capacity by wettings. People's bladder sizes vary. As someone else has said the Total Dry briefs are also in the middle of the pack as quality goes.
    Last edited by MeTaLMaNN1983; 22-May-2013 at 23:08.

I'm wondering how the Super Dry Kids compare to the Attends Waistband because alot of people don't like the ABU's but one lasts me 7-8 hours.

Tranquility atn and abena delta form are the best of cheap to me and not too hard to find also good are the moderately priced abena M3-L3, the wellness brief(Should get a size larger than you normally get) or the tena slip maxi these arent cheap at 1.75 each you will appreciate the comfort level of these!