Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sissy Socks

Default Sissy Socks

Hia! I made socks. Do you think I have something marketable here?

These were all hand sewn and vary in quality. I have made only one set of each so far. Total time was 15 minutes per sock.

These came out to be 1 yard of frills per pair at $3.25 and socks were 6 pair for $10

Same look just without the pink ribbon (different sock too) this frilly was only 2.25 per yard and the socks were 3 pair for $5

This is not a filter, my iphone camera flash blues things back to the 60s

A little look at the shoddy never-before-sewn craftsmanship.

hello there Little-one....
    long time no see!
    i used to have a few pairs of lace-anklets much like the ones that you have made. i loved mine and wore them every were! they are not that easy to find in brick and mortar stores anymore, but i did find a few examples on the web.. the ones that you have made look very professional.... in more ways then one... hehe... (love the shoes)
    Amazon.com: Fancy White Lace Trim Cotton Ankle Socks with Satin Ribbon for Women: Clothing

American Apparel - Girly Lace Ankle Sock

Topshop Lace Trim Ankle Socks | Nordstrom

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    Hia! I made socks. Do you think I have something marketable here?

These were all hand sewn and vary in quality. I have made only one set of each so far. Total time was 15 minutes per sock.

These came out to be 1 yard of frills per pair at $3.25 and socks were 6 pair for $10

Same look just without the pink ribbon (different sock too) this frilly was only 2.25 per yard and the socks were 3 pair for $5

This is not a filter, my iphone camera flash blues things back to the 60s

A little look at the shoddy never-before-sewn craftsmanship.

They are very cute and look great and you are very creative for making them but not to be a downer but the marketability might be questionable as, I just bought 3 pair in different colors ohcheri for $4 and got a wig and boa for another $6 plus free shipping.So for $10 I got 3 pairs of sissy socks and a decent wig and a boa. But I greatly applaud your creativeness and skill, they look absolutely fantastic Ms. Baby Emo.

Last edited by EmilyAdella; 22-May-2013 at 03:43. Reason: note

Those socks are cuter than cute! Way to go! I would wear those for sure, especially if I could find shoes half as gorgeous as those. May have to invest in some needles and thread.

I can't tell you how embarrassed I am to say how much I like them. I sort of always wanted socks like that when I'm regressing sissy style. (yes, I'll be performing with PSY on his new track, Sissy Style)

The perfect finishing touch to a baby sissy outfit !
    Great I would go for the custom work of babyemo and the prices would be reasonable.
    The commercial types have a one-size fits all.
    If you wear a womens size 10 (EU 42) or larger shoe you are out of luck with a good fit.
    Hint - You could cut off the footed portion of the filly ankle sox and wear just the ankle portion over a matching or contrasting color sox.

BabyLock

These socks I found are the "extended size" so they actually go to 11. Socks can run loose, so I have never had a problem (size 12 womens) with 7-9 socks.

Wow, adorable! I've been having a real pain finding a pair like this for a while and i'm not crafty enough to make them, I would buy a pair if my bank account wasn't empty! Maybe try selling a few pairs on somewhere like Etsy or eBay, if you wanted to sell them?