View Poll Results: Have you been successful at unconsciously wetting the bed?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

32 40.51%
  • No.

47 59.49%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Since It's Talked About So Much...

Default Since It's Talked About So Much...

How many have actually been successful at unconsciously wetting the bed? (Not including those with actual bedwetting issues).

Haven't tried, don't want to.

I did accidentally wet the bed my freshman year in college when I had a major asthma attack. I lost all control and it was embarrasing (I had a roommate) and not very comfortable. That is why I have no desire to repeat the performance.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 21-May-2013 at 04:29. Reason: explained my reason

I've never tried, so I've neither succeeded nor failed. So I can't vote!

Really, I wouldn't mind being able to engage "bedwetting mode" when going to bed in a diaper, but I don't care for the thought of losing control.

Had probably a dozen actual accidents while sleeping in the last few years, some diapered, and some not. Sucks waking up to the soaked bed.

I remember when I was growing up, I had a really bad bed wetting problem and it was terrible having to wake up to soaked sheets almost every morning. So definitely do not want to go through that again. x.x

I've done it in a sense? Not fully asleep, but I've sort of "Half-awake" done it. Don't think I'd want to do it without at least being aware, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    I've done it in a sense? Not fully asleep, but I've sort of "Half-awake" done it. Don't think I'd want to do it without at least being aware, though.
    I've done it this way before too, but I counted that as unsuccessful.

I'm IC and also a bedwtter. It's hard to track how often I wet when I go to bed.