Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found this on Ebay today!

Default Found this on Ebay today!

So, i was browsing some new diapers to try, and came across this little ad. ABU Sissy diapers in medium and large (large is en route to the seller, but mediums can be purchased now) at a reasonable price (for the most part) and for diapers that are just now hitting the net, (i mean available, not pre-ordered) this is a pretty good price, and nice chance for people who didn't pre-order them to get some.

I looks very cheap and half assed though, so i'm gonna wait on a review before buying. Enjoy!

2 Diapers Abu Sissy Medium Large Plastic Backed Abdl Adult Baby | eBay

I don't know, they look really.. really cheap. Not in a good way. It's just a white diaper with a girl tape on it, it's not even PINK! I could make a better diaper with markers and tape..

But thanks on the awesome heads up to people who are interested in them!! :3

That's a really lame tape. It's almost a grown-up pattern. Female oriented, but not something I would see as appealing to a lg.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post
    That's a really lame tape. It's almost a grown-up pattern. Female oriented, but not something I would see as appealing to a lg.
    Agreed. It doesn't interest me as a LG so no thanks to that diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by observerX View Post
    So, i was browsing some new diapers to try, and came across this little ad. ABU Sissy diapers in medium and large (large is en route to the seller, but mediums can be purchased now) at a reasonable price (for the most part) and for diapers that are just now hitting the net, (i mean available, not pre-ordered) this is a pretty good price, and nice chance for people who didn't pre-order them to get some.

I looks very cheap and half assed though, so i'm gonna wait on a review before buying. Enjoy!

2 Diapers Abu Sissy Medium Large Plastic Backed Abdl Adult Baby | eBay
    Looks to be a cheaped taped imation of the the real the real ABU sissy diaper found here ABU Sissy Diaper @ ABUniverse.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    I don't know, they look really.. really cheap. Not in a good way. It's just a white diaper with a girl tape on it, it's not even PINK! I could make a better diaper with markers and tape..

But thanks on the awesome heads up to people who are interested in them!! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post

Last edited by EmilyAdella; 22-May-2013 at 03:58. Reason: quote issues

So disappointing from a sissy standpoint. I was so excited that maybe we would get a pink diaper! Sissy tears

The sad thing is that the ones pictured are the actual ABU "Sissy" diapers... Mittens couldn't have said it better than

The sad thing is I think we all could, the brand new "Sissy" diaper is the regular SDK's with feminine front tape. Major disappointment.

I don't know that those are the legit ABU diapers. They look like knockoffs.