Thread: hi!

Default hi!

Hi all,

I enjoyed wearing diapers since childhood... Thanks to my bro who is 7 years younger than me I had quite an easy access during primary school, but after that it was hard to have them afterwards until I entered college. Think I'm both of an AB/DL, but strictly saying I prefer being in the childish state (not baby!) I do wear adult ones but since I'm quite slim I can make it into pampers.

Hobbies: Football (not American. I live in UK), Travelling
    I also really love choreography, yet I'm not a super good dancer...

what else... I'm kinda international person. I lived in Japan and South Korea back when I was young but I also spent a part of my school life in South America and Texas (for shortly). It was always a hassle moving into new environment at young, but at least I can handle various languages now. (I have virtually bilingual proficiency in Korean actually... In London it's quite unsurprising to see foreigners speaking good English, but in Korea people would look you with awe if you are non-Asian and speak their language fluently)

anywayz, it's good to see that we have such a huge forum here. i'm inward person naturally, but hopefully I can contribute to some discussions

Quote Originally Posted by nes340 View Post
    Hi all,

I enjoyed wearing diapers since childhood... Thanks to my bro who is 7 years younger than me I had quite an easy access during primary school, but after that it was hard to have them afterwards until I entered college. Think I'm both of an AB/DL, but strictly saying I prefer being in the childish state (not baby!) I do wear adult ones but since I'm quite slim I can make it into pampers.

Hobbies: Football (not American. I live in UK), Travelling
    I also really love choreography, yet I'm not a super good dancer...

what else... I'm kinda international person. I lived in Japan and South Korea back when I was young but I also spent a part of my school life in South America and Texas (for shortly). It was always a hassle moving into new environment at young, but at least I can handle various languages now. (I have virtually bilingual proficiency in Korean actually... In London it's quite unsurprising to see foreigners speaking good English, but in Korea people would look you with awe if you are non-Asian and speak their language fluently)

anywayz, it's good to see that we have such a huge forum here. i'm inward person naturally, but hopefully I can contribute to some discussions
    Welcome to adisc! You made a wonderful introduction! There is a common theme among dls that they get their start when a yonger brother or sister wears diapers and the older one "borrows" a few. lol Anyway, you certainly have led an interesting life so far. If you speak the Korean language, then do you know of any Korean recipes? There are groups within adisc where you can talk about common interests without being in the "open" on the main page. There is a group for Foodies for recipe exchanges (if you have any) and there are one or two UK groups as well. Join one or two!

What have you choreographed so far?

Anyway, yes we do have a large forum here. There is lots to talk about and we accept and support everyone, so please don't be inward! Hope to see your comments soon!