Thread: Yo

Default Yo

Hello everybody, I'm sorta new to the diaper thing the online community part anyway names Artorias(Dark Souls lol) I'm like diapers(wearing one right now actually) mostly just wearing, but other then that I'm a gamer in college.

I kinda came here because I found it by accident I clicked on a link and i found a topic here and I honestly in my mind took a double-take so yeah I kind of joined to meet new people, make some friends, so yeah

Whats up?

Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    Hello everybody, I'm sorta new to the diaper thing the online community part anyway names Artorias(Dark Souls lol) I'm like diapers(wearing one right now actually) mostly just wearing, but other then that I'm a gamer in college.

I kinda came here because I found it by accident I clicked on a link and i found a topic here and I honestly in my mind took a double-take so yeah I kind of joined to meet new people, make some friends, so yeah

Whats up?
    Hi there, welcome

It's always great to have new members - even if theyre accidental ones :P

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you better? Hobbies? Other interests?

Well, I'm always up for just hanging around town with my roommate,and friends (actually the town my college is in has all sorts of cafes and stuff) as for other interests you need look no farther then you're avatar also I love music of all kinds really anything with a beat you know

About me? I'm a junior in college(I started late) as a History major and minoring in Psychology planning to be a professor or a teacher something along those lines