Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Parents Hate Me

Default My Parents Hate Me

Well They found out again and they want me to stop or leave the house. I try to tell them this isn't that bad and they don't listen. They just think is bad and I am wrong to do it or even think about it. I would like to tell them some how but they don't want to listen. They always say they want me to be happy but they don't let me do think like this that does. They want me to get help but I have tried that like around 3 year ago and it did nothing. What should I do or should I just try to stop which I some what want to but tried so many times to but never could. Even got help to stop and it didn't work. So if anyone knows how to stop tell me but I don't think anyone does. Or last just lay low until I can live on my own to do it. Sorry this is choppy and long but just hand to say this and get some feedback on it.

Maybe take a look at Bittergreysden.com or even around here and educate yourself and them. Very, very few have quit wearing. In my opinion its harder than quitting a drug addiction, and why torture yourself like that? Hope things smooth out for ya soon. I hate hearing about all the stress created by rents who take issue with this matter.

There ae several places that you can go to "educate" them, but I'm not desire which as they are different people and different arguments will and won't work.

The ABSOLUTE ESSENTIAL is stateing that *BDLism is not pædaphilia (again, I'm not you, but hopefully that's true!) and that you are not some child molester.

Depending on your age/education/gender you might be able to do this, but again, I don't know what your parents are like.
    There is a few places on adisc that are about similar topics to this (id est, failed "coming-outs") and you should read those for more info.

(-:

You can try further talking with your parents about this but they really don't sound receptive. From what you've said, I think it would be best just to give it up while you're living with them. Note that I didn't say to stop thinking about it, as I think that's pretty unlikely. You can accept it and yourself but also decide that you're not going to act on it. Kick your brain into gear and you should be able to manage without the physical objects for a while. It's certainly not as fun but you can do it one day at a time.

I'm kind of of the impression that it's there house, so their rules. If you can't keep it hidden well enough that they're still finding it then... you shouldn't be doing it under their roof.

If, on the other hand, they're going through your stuff, then you need to move out. It the end of the day, it's still their house, so... start saving.

You can stop wearing, but the desire will always be knocking. It's not something you can just completely do away with.

They'll probably keep looking for something to incriminate you with, so laying low won't help.

Perhaps you should become louder when speaking, demand them to listen. Speak your mind.

You have a right to speak in any kind of relationship. It's how things are able to be worked out. Tell them they are wrong by judging based on their beliefs of being right about everything.

They are assuming things perhaps.

I have told them it not pædaphilia or anything like that they just think it wrong and will make my life suck. Like I can't get friends or have a "normal" relationship or anything like that. So I think I may just not do it till I leave this place.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggle View Post
    I have told them it not pædaphilia or anything like that they just think it wrong and will make my life suck. Like I can't get friends or have a "normal" relationship or anything like that. So I think I may just not do it till I leave this place.
    That's probably the right thing to do, if they're totally unreceptive and keep catching you. In the meantime, why not search for other outlets for your desires? Diapers are probably a no-go based on what you've said here, but there must be other ways to let your little side free. Maybe cuddling a favourite plushie, watching kids' shows, or reading children's books/AB stories will help tide you over. Completely eliminating your desires almost definitely won't happen, but you can find other outlets to fill your needs. I'm sorry you're in such a rotten situation, and hope you can find a way to express yourself freely.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggle View Post
    They don't know anything about your future. Their problem with this is that they think that you will not live a normal life? They are going to kick you out for that? If you had to amputate one of your extremities, they would kick you out for not being able to live a normal life?

Ask them what is so wrong about it. Tell them you could be smoking crack and worshipping Satan or something, and you would still have friends and a relationship.