Thread: Amazon prime

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwichita View Post
    Does anyone use amazon prime to buy diapers?
    What about Prime makes you wonder? It's free 2 day shipping and access to amazon instant video.

CrinklySiren

I've used amazon to buy a pack or two... its really just free 2 day shipping thats the perk :P as Alpha said

I haven't yet, though I intend to once it's in the budget. The 2 day free shipping is attractive, but there's also the fact that I buy a lot of goods through Amazon Prime, and it's a site that I've built up a good relationship with... I'm usually hesitant to buy items online if I've not used the website before.

I got a dummy (paci) using Amazon Prime but a lot of things on my wish list, you can't use with Prime.

If you don't typically use Amazon very often, it wouldn't be such a perk after all. If I remember right, I'm not sure you get the perk buying from some of Amazon's sellers.

About the Amazon instant videos, what is it exactly? Is it like a Netflix service or is it like cheaper rentals? Any good content?

meomeseattle

I have amazon prime and I have used it to buy diapers before. I don't do it frequently, but it is a good service for free fast shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    If you don't typically use Amazon very often, it wouldn't be such a perk after all. If I remember right, I'm not sure you get the perk buying from some of Amazon's sellers.

About the Amazon instant videos, what is it exactly? Is it like a Netflix service or is it like cheaper rentals? Any good content?
    It's their spin on a Netflix streaming service. I've had only rare instances they had something that Netflix didn't, it's much more often to be the other way around if they both don't already have it.

My wife and I use it for all sorts of things, especially at Christmas. I used to buy diapers from them, but then moved to Altogether Enterprises.

I have. Amazon has a pretty good selection, most of which are stocked and shipped directly by them.

The one thing to be aware of is that once you make an amazon order, it's going to show up in your order history forever. There's no way to delete an individual order from your history.

One thing I am thinking to do is create a dummy account that connects as one of my "family members" of my prime account, and then only order diapers through that account. Then, my main one still shows up normal. That said, I've got probably a couple ATN and L3 orders buried in there...