Thread: Hi :)

Default Hi :)

Hi everyone! I'm not much good at introductions, but here goes. Obviously I like diapers and being a baby. Pacis are my specific obsession , if you couldn't guess from my name. Other than that, I like reading, writing mostly fanfiction but one day I hope to be an actual writer. I've been married over two years now. My husband does know about me being an AB and is very accepting. That's about it I guess....like I said, I'm not good at introductions.

Hey ya, Pacisarepretty!

Don't worry too much about writing something silly... etc . An introduction is always something... different and a lot of people got problems to write something about themself.

Anyway,...into which kind of fanfiction are you, if I may ask? And what's your favorite books of course too?

It's good to hear that your husband accepted this part from you, though I suppose he's not into this by himself?
    And binkys are really cute

Welcome to adisc!

Welcome aboard! I too love my pacifier, I'm sucking it now! And I too enjoy reading and writing. Hope you have fun here!

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Hey ya, Pacisarepretty!

Don't worry too much about writing something silly... etc . An introduction is always something... different and a lot of people got problems to write something about themself.

Anyway,...into which kind of fanfiction are you, if I may ask? And what's your favorite books of course too?

It's good to hear that your husband accepted this part from you, though I suppose he's not into this by himself?
    And binkys are really cute

Welcome to adisc!
    Thanks for the greetings guys! What I mostly write now is Sherlock fanfiction. As far as books, I love a little of all kinds things. I love Harry Potter and other types of fantasy fiction, I love science fiction too. Right now I'm reading Hunger Games (again!) and the complete Sherlock Holmes works.