View Poll Results: If they made a "Huggies Pull Up" for adults reminiscent of the ones from the 80's, would y

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck yea! It would be totally nostalgic!

5 55.56%
  • No, I like the newer colored ones with the characters better.

0 0%
  • I don't like pull-ups :/

3 33.33%
  • Don't care

1 11.11%

Thread: Hi! Im new here

Default Hi! Im new here

Hi. So I dont know where to start. Im definitely new to this website so Im still getting used to it.

I would not consider myself an AB or DL to any serious extent. But to putit simply, I love diapers. I love the bulky feel, I love sleeping in them and...well you get the picture I'm sure. My favorite diaper style has always been the pull-up (Im looking for an adult sized one that resembles the kids pull ups from the 80s-Early 90s) There's actually a story behind that, so you can ask me later if you wish.

Other than that I am a guitar player and I love music. I can talk about it all day. I am a college grad in business but hope to do something with recording in the future. I love to cook and I love food, need I say more? I also love to read and meditate.

I believe that my main goal is to find other like minded people like myself who have this interest. This is a part of myself that I am slowly learning to embrace and stop running away from it. I would also love to share ideas. I also would like to hear other peoples stories as well to help me realize that Im not alone in this desire.

Anyway. Thats my two cents...love to connect with this community.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry that the title of the poll cut off. the question was:

If they made a "Huggies Pull up" for adults that were reminiscent of the ones from the 80s, would you buy it/wear it.

If you dont know what that looks like, this is from an old ad that I found online.

Attachment 17134

Welcome to ADISC! I myself love everything retro and know as much about the 80's as my dad and I wasnt even born until '92. I play the keytar/synthesizer and collect vinyl records. I also produce Mix tapes. What kinds of music do you enjoy?

Welcome to Adisc! Always great to have more guitar players here, what kind do you play? what style?

I enjoy mostly rock. But I listen to just about anything I can get my hands on. I also collect vinyl records. I have a small collection, but its a huge pastime for me. For me music is an infinite rabbit hole of possibilities.

- - - Updated - - -

@BabyTommy I play electric and acoustic. As far as styles, well right now I dont have a particular style that I play. I just play whatever Im in the mood for. But its mostly rock and blues.