Thread: Hello

Default Hello

..As have I got the "lurking stamp" over here.

I am very much a DL, and been a DL for a long time. I read here and there that people think that they most likely started potty training too early, and that it probably made a difference for their desire of diapers - that theory fits me well.

In fact one of my earliest memories which I recalled far later was when I was only three years old (1985), was at "Legoland" in denmark. We had walked through all of it and was almost on our way back to the car when I stopped by a play ground with lots of lego and I really really wanted a pack of lego to bring home.
    My parents must have felt it very well but my mother told me that if I was dry, I could have a set to take home. My father walked me to the local bathroom and found out I had pooped my pants big time.. I think they stopped diapering me about 2 for some reason, for I had problems many years after that and I always wanted diapers even if I didn't have the gut to say so.

Anyway, I am from Sweden, live in Stockholm working with IT security.

Quote Originally Posted by jolles View Post
    ..As have I got the "lurking stamp" over here.

I am very much a DL, and been a DL for a long time. I read here and there that people think that they most likely started potty training too early, and that it probably made a difference for their desire of diapers - that theory fits me well.

In fact one of my earliest memories which I recalled far later was when I was only three years old (1985), was at "Legoland" in denmark. We had walked through all of it and was almost on our way back to the car when I stopped by a play ground with lots of lego and I really really wanted a pack of lego to bring home.
    My parents must have felt it very well but my mother told me that if I was dry, I could have a set to take home. My father walked me to the local bathroom and found out I had pooped my pants big time.. I think they stopped diapering me about 2 for some reason, for I had problems many years after that and I always wanted diapers even if I didn't have the gut to say so.

Anyway, I am from Sweden, live in Stockholm working with IT security.

Hey there jolles!

It's nice to meet you, I'm a computer science graduate myself, looking for a job somewhere :P

So what are some of your hobbies? I like speedcubing myself, one of my main hobbies.

I'm a bit confused by how you started to like diapers, you say you were three, and stopped being diapered at 2 1/2; were you not potty trained?, and they just stopped diapering you? How would they not notice if you had of wet or messed yourself?, I'm just a bit confused.

Hope to hear more back from you soon!

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there jolles!

It's nice to meet you, I'm a computer science graduate myself, looking for a job somewhere :P

So what are some of your hobbies? I like speedcubing myself, one of my main hobbies.

I'm a bit confused by how you started to like diapers, you say you were three, and stopped being diapered at 2 1/2; were you not potty trained?, and they just stopped diapering you? How would they not notice if you had of wet or messed yourself?, I'm just a bit confused.

Hope to hear more back from you soon!

- Lobie
    Speedcubing huh? cool I had no idea of what that was until a minute ago

Oh, I was potty training at this time for sure, but for which I can recall I often failed to reach it in time, and so I did for several years. At last I ended up with a small surgery which should and pretty much did remove this problem.

Hobbies, well I photograph ALOT, both digital and analog, I sometimes build electronics - for instance I made myself a very nice audio amplifier, and my latest project is a very advanced audio preamplifier. I also love my motorcycle, and I aim towards rebuilding one as soon as possible too :-)