Thread: samsung galaxy s3 vs iphone 5

Default samsung galaxy s3 vs iphone 5

which one do you like better and why?

I am by NO MEANS a expert when it comes to technology, but I favor the S3. Not just because I own one. They are slimmer than the IPhone , I have family members with the 5 and they look like bricks. I am not a fan of the ISO? Operating system. I find Android easier for me. But maybe that's because I've been using that operating since 1.2. I am not going to praise the S3 and say its gods gift to man, because it does have its faults. Like moving apps to the external SD card, it will not let you do it, and the battery life is weird. Sometimes it lasts all day and others only a few hours. I did run offline GPS navigation off my phone it worked great. Reception is great even in rural areas. And will stream Netflix easily on 4g. I don't know the specs of the 5 as in screen size and processor speed, but the S3 is nice bright, easy to see and large enough to view.