Thread: Greetings from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Darthwader

Default Greetings from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Hello, I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and would like to possibly make friends and find a relationship. I am 18 years old, and i have been an ABDL for the past 4 years. Unfortunately, my living accomodations do not allow for me to be an ABDL, but I have diapers. I enjoy getting into ageplay, and would like to explore it more. I play the saxophone and guitar, I enjoy working on cars, motorcycles, and enjoy playing video games, watching tv and hanging out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthwader View Post
    Hello, I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and would like to possibly make friends and find a relationship. I am 18 years old, and i have been an ABDL for the past 4 years. Unfortunately, my living accomodations do not allow for me to be an ABDL, but I have diapers. I enjoy getting into ageplay, and would like to explore it more. I play the saxophone and guitar, I enjoy working on cars, motorcycles, and enjoy playing video games, watching tv and hanging out.
    Hi Darthwader and welcome to the site. I'm sure you will enjoy the site, and there are many members your age, so you should have no trouble identifying with like kind. Though I'm older, I'm in to some similar things. I lived in Ohio for almost 10 years, and I had built a couple cars for the quarter mile track. I had a '67 Pontiac LeMans that I had milled the heads, put in a Crower cam, changed the transmission and rear end to a 411 gear/posi.

The other car was a '70 Duster 340 that I bored .030 over with 12.5 to 1 compression TRW racing pistons and much more. It ran 13's. Those were the days that you could do things like that and not go into debt.

I hope you enjoy the site and contribute. Welcome.