Thread: Bellissimo vs Classico

Default Bellissimo vs Classico

Is one better than the other or is it just personal preference? Are there any noticeable differences between the two?

Classico and Bianco are the same. Teddies have a bit more SAP in them but I don't find it a really noticeable difference. Bellissimos are thicker and higher capacity than any of the preceding. Their baseline products are very good, so I find it hard to use a Bellissimo to capacity unless I'm really working at it. I find their taping panel to be less desperate than the baby blocks of the Classico, so I'm okay with them, although I'd more generally prefer a Bianco version of the Bellissimo. As always, samples are the way to go.

I love wearing both diapers. As Trevor said, the Bellissimo is a maximum capacity diaper and was designed by Bambino to compete with a Dry 24/7 and Fabine diaper. It holds upwards to five to seven wettings in my personnel experience. I also feel that it is super soft on the inside, even more so than a Classico. Classicos are awesome as an everyday diaper and even for night time use. The Bellissimo is the same with less changing in between. In public, if you were to wear a soaked Bellissimo it would be hard to hide considering how much they swell. As far as price you get more for your money buying Classicos in my opinion. As a sissy I often ask my self which one looks more girlish and I have yet to decide. Either way, both are diapers you should have in your diaper bin if you can afford them.

I remember Bellissimo being a bit lower cut than the Classico's I have right now.

Bellissimo's have a higher capacity and as a result a higher unit price. I find it difficult to use all of the capacity in a Classico in a normal day before I want to change.