Thread: A reintroduction

Default A reintroduction

Hello everyone!

The last time I posted here was in 2009 and a few years before that I was a regular poster. So this is now my 3rd introduction.

I live in the UK and I enjoy being social, watching sci-fi, shopping and going on adventures and finding new places.

I am a DL with the odd AB trait but I have to be feeling in the right mood to use my AB things, whereas my craving for nappies seems to be near constant.

I'm not planning to be posting as regular as I once did but hopefully I'll be able to chip in with some of my experience here and there.

So yes just thought after 3 years being inactive it was worth putting up a quick post and reintroducing myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Agumon View Post
    Hello everyone!

The last time I posted here was in 2009 and a few years before that I was a regular poster. So this is now my 3rd introduction.

I live in the UK and I enjoy being social, watching sci-fi, shopping and going on adventures and finding new places.

I am a DL with the odd AB trait but I have to be feeling in the right mood to use my AB things, whereas my craving for nappies seems to be near constant.

I'm not planning to be posting as regular as I once did but hopefully I'll be able to chip in with some of my experience here and there.

So yes just thought after 3 years being inactive it was worth putting up a quick post and reintroducing myself.
    Hey there agumon!

Glad that you have come back and reintroduced yourself

Do you do any urban exploration? You talk about going on adventures! I love urban exploration, not really anything to explore around where I live. But I'd like to hear about your adventures! Have any neat stories?

Hope you enjoy your time on ADISC again, and it was nice meeting you

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there agumon!

Glad that you have come back and reintroduced yourself

Do you do any urban exploration? You talk about going on adventures! I love urban exploration, not really anything to explore around where I live. But I'd like to hear about your adventures! Have any neat stories?

Hope you enjoy your time on ADISC again, and it was nice meeting you

- Lobie
    Hi Lobie,

I haven't done much urban exploration myself, sounds fascinating but I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to where I can and can't go and always worry about trespassing somewhere. I enjoy having a nice drive or jumping on a train and finding somewhere I haven't been before or in a long time and always enjoy trips overseas to other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Agumon View Post
    Hi Lobie,

I haven't done much urban exploration myself, sounds fascinating but I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to where I can and can't go and always worry about trespassing somewhere. I enjoy having a nice drive or jumping on a train and finding somewhere I haven't been before or in a long time and always enjoy trips overseas to other countries.
    Yeah Urban Exploration is dangerous, both physically and legally. I've never done it either, but I absolutely love going out at night in big cities and just seeing what there is too see around. I would love to have the nerves to "suit up" and go explore some abandoned places, at least the ones that would be legal to trespass albeit dangerous!

I don't think I'd enjoy just jumping on a train though and hitching a ride to wherever it goes! Seems like it could be a lot of fun, or really bad.

- Lobie