Thread: Hey I'm new around here and I'd like to get to know you guys...

Default Hey I'm new around here and I'd like to get to know you guys...

Hey so I've only browsed forums like this before but now I thought I would join... I'm a pretty shy guy and the fact that I cannot tell anyone in my surroundings about my interests doesn't make it any easier, so I'd like to get to know some people like me who I can talk to. So here's something about me.
    Ok the story of how I started liking diapers is pretty common, when I was about 6 years old I had a bit of a bedwetting problem (at that time it was still a medical problem) so I had to wear diapers overnight, as per usual I hated it in the beginning but it kinda grew on me, but not long after that my problem was cured, which my doctor told my mom on a regular checkup(I was maybe 7 and a half years old) and so I stopped wearing them and sorta forgot about it. Then when I went through puberty my interest was rekindled, and I started watching diaper forums and pics online but not long after that I decided to go to a local pharmacy and buy a pack for myself. And that's really how my obsession began.

Now the main reason I signed up is because I wanted to meet more people like me who I can talk to openly about my ABDL.

Welcome Axel. What are some of the other things you enjoy besides diapers? This is a great place to share just about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSmith View Post
    Welcome Axel. What are some of the other things you enjoy besides diapers? This is a great place to share just about anything.
    Well I like playing video games, and I play a lot of sports, so yeah those two things are probably my biggest interests besides diapers (and of course girls :P)