Thread: gotta love it

Default gotta love it

so i have been into diapers for as long as i can remember. never have i tried to wear them. for awhile now i love the sight of a cute woman with a padded behind. but tonite for one reason or another i went out and got a pack of adult diapers. i put it on and now i am in love with the feeling. i dont believe i am a adult baby but for sure i am a diaper lover. one of these days i hope i can find a girl that wants to diaper me and let me do the sames for her.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmbaby View Post
    so i have been into diapers for as long as i can remember. never have i tried to wear them. for awhile now i love the sight of a cute woman with a padded behind. but tonite for one reason or another i went out and got a pack of adult diapers. i put it on and now i am in love with the feeling. i dont believe i am a adult baby but for sure i am a diaper lover. one of these days i hope i can find a girl that wants to diaper me and let me do the sames for her.
    Hey there dsmbaby!

Good luck in your search for that special someone

So, it would be nice if we knew a little bit more about you, what are some things that you enjoy doing?

I like cooking, even though I only cook meat, cause veggies are gross. I've made a few really yummy dishes, my favourite remains a cherry-mango chicken.

Hope to hear more from you soon!

- Lobie