Thread: first time

Default first time

hey everyone. so i decided to wear a diaper for the first time tonite. gotta say im loving it. i bought the walgrens store brand, i think big mistake. i decided to wet it and it leaked i am abt 240lbs any suggestions for diapers that i can get at the store that have tapes that will be better. thanks.

Congratulations on your first diaper. Now as for store bought diapers they are not made to the highest of quality so leaking is a problem but if you layer the diapers or buy some diaper stuffers you will have more padding and a thicker diaper.

what sites are the best to buy from. what are your brand choices, i would like to try something with a baby style.

Two sites...are predominately the choice for baby style diapers. Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products! and ABUniverse.com. Hope this helps. As far as styles I personally like the Bambino Classicos and Bellissimos. Just really depends on your budget. AB Universe does have a great sale going on now where you can get 30% off. Both of these sites also offer non baby style adult diapers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmbaby View Post
    what sites are the best to buy from. what are your brand choices, i would like to try something with a baby style.
    I get my diapers from ABUniverse and I like baby style diapers so I buy SDK diapers and cushies and they do not have the highest of padding in them but they do have thick absorbent diapers such as Abena and Molicare.

You might also try XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies as I have read much positive reviews of them also.
    They also now stock the wonderful European Tena Slip Maxi diapers. At a decent price too I must say (they are not cheap here in Europe where they are made either).

Good luck and enjoy.
    Andrew

i did buy some depends and they dont leak like the other ones, so until i can order some online i will just use them for awhile