Thread: Are there any new Evo's/Prevo's that you'd like to see for pokemon X and Y?

Default Are there any new Evo's/Prevo's that you'd like to see for pokemon X and Y?

Just like the title says, are there any evolutions or pre-evolutions (first stage evolutions for existing pokemon) that you would like to see in Generation 6?

So far, there have been a lot of rumors about pokemon that will supposedly get prevo's/evo's, Heracross and pinsir come to mind. But those haven't been confirmed, and I don't think we will be hearing much information about those for a long time.

As for pokemon that I want to see with a new evolution, Torkoal ranks as my number one. Not because I want to utilize the new Evo, I want him to have an evolution so that he can use eviolite in the game to boost his already massive defenses. Other than that, I want to see Sableye get an evolution.

A Prevo I want to see is Lapras, or Absol.

So, what would you guys and gals like to see in this generation when it is released in Octoober?

-Ron

Well, there are certainly plenty of Pokémon that deserve a prevo/evo. Personally, I would like to see an evolution for both Dunsparce and Solrock/Lunatone. Could make for some awesome possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagged View Post
    Well, there are certainly plenty of Pokémon that deserve a prevo/evo. Personally, I would like to see an evolution for both Dunsparce and Solrock/Lunatone. Could make for some awesome possibilities.
    I almost forgot about poor dunsparce, I actually used one in-game for a while. I EV trained it to be as bulky as possible. It actually worked pretty good stalling teams, but it can't take a fighting type move at all. Unfortunately, fighting type moves are very common in generation 5...