Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Notice the moon

  1. #1

    Default Notice the moon

    Has anyone noticed that the moon and two other planets are aligned into a fixed triangle tonight?

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Unless 3 points are on a line, they always make a triangle.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    Unless 3 points are on a line, they always make a triangle.

    But this isn't an ordinary triangle it's a SPACE TRIANGLE! <x-files music>

  5. #5

    Default

    no no, sometimes one side is too small and the triangle just can't be formed, even though we're just talking about points, it's still a possibility.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    no no, sometimes one side is too small and the triangle just can't be formed, even though we're just talking about points, it's still a possibility.
    You're thinking of combinations of side lengths that aren't possible.. but 3 points that are not colinear always make a triangle .

  7. #7

    Default

    Not really. We have snow and sleet here, so I can't see the moon and stars.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    You're thinking of combinations of side lengths that aren't possible.. but 3 points that are not colinear always make a triangle .
    You should know I was only joking, I am an engineer after all.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    You should know I was only joking, I am an engineer after all.
    [Chevre resists the urge to crack some engineer jokes] .

  10. #10
    Countdown

    Default

    It's too cloudy out to see it well.

Similar Threads

  1. Total eclipse of the moon tonite Feb. 20-21.
    By Darkfinn in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 24-Feb-2008, 13:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.