Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grow Up Already.... Jeesh!

Default Grow Up Already.... Jeesh!

Saw this posted on /r/ABDL

A very indie 10 minute short that is relevant to our interests:

It's an older film (2011) but I'd never heard of it before today.

Anyone actually seen this? Is it good? And where can I purchase those dungarees?

Never saw it, but I'd like to! It certainly looks interesting!

Wow, looks awesome. That ending shocked me though, he sure is brave to do that in public.

I've been reading reviews of this online and would really like to see it. It sounds like it avoids the cheap laughs that you might expect from this sort of film whilst still managing to be funny. A lot of the comments and reviews I've seen suggest that it's "cute" and meaningful too.

The only way to view it appears to be via Indieflix, which I've never heard of before. It says they offer a free trail, but you still have to enter your payment details which I'm wary of doing. I did find a note on their Facebook page saying it may come to iTunes though.

Incidentally... I want that 'milk addict' t-shirt and the dungarees!

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I've been reading reviews of this online and would really like to see it. It sounds like it avoids the cheap laughs that you might expect from this sort of film whilst still managing to be funny. A lot of the comments and reviews I've seen suggest that it's "cute" and meaningful too.
    Oh, good! I thought the trailer looked cute but I was worried that it might start taking "cheap shots" like some comedies tend to do. Definitely interested in seeing it now!

Quote Originally Posted by IronRoyal View Post
    Oh, good! I thought the trailer looked cute but I was worried that it might start taking "cheap shots" like some comedies tend to do. Definitely interested in seeing it now!
    Yeah, I was honestly concerned about if this film would take the "cheap shots for easy laughs" route, but to hear that people are actually giving really good and positive reviews because of it going the opposite route from that really makes me wanna watch it now.

I'll probably wait until it comes out on iTunes, things that are similar to Netflix like the "IndieFlix" thing it's currently being hosted on I can't really do at this point in time.

Zpeed

It's a short film (10 min)

Grow Up Already (2011) - IMDb

It looks cool. Wonder how it's just contained to 10 mins though. Could easily be up to 30 mins.