Thread: Found at a thrift store

Default Found at a thrift store

I found a adult styled onsie that snapped at the crotch its more like the exercise body suit but it does well to cover my diaper and its cute with lace trim on the neck and arm sleeves. The best part of the whole thing, while its an adorable blue onsie, was that it only cost me a dollar

A lucky find for me yesterday
    Kerry!

You don't hear about a lot of those turning up in thrift stores. Nice catch!

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    I found a adult styled onsie that snapped at the crotch its more like the exercise body suit but it does well to cover my diaper and its cute with lace trim on the neck and arm sleeves. The best part of the whole thing, while its an adorable blue onsie, was that it only cost me a dollar

Kerry!

But nice find.

Great find, thrift stores can be good places to check for AB stuff and diapers to.

Default Great Way to Spend A Day

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post

Kerry!
    Great find,

I've been browsing thrift stores and estate sales for years. Most of my effort tends towards vintage or retro items. I got a couple of glass baby bottles, some brown rubber nipples (before they smashed them) and a classic baby blanket that is very cushion-y with batting between layers of nylon. Silk, soft and cuddly. It's also a huge source for vintage lingerie. 1950s and 60s baby doll style nightgowns make excellent baby dresses and if your lucky some have panties, or even better, classic bloomers. Lastly they are great sources for adult "little girl" items.

Hugs
    Mary Beth

We would still like to see a picture of the onesie / bodysuit.

persistence pays off doesnt it? My sister mustve just been lucky, she was at a thrift store and found footed pajamas that zip all the way from your left leg, and they fit her perfectly. I was surprised when she showed them to me (13 years ago) because i dont know of her even knowing anything about ABDL.

Ooo! That is a nice find! I am also with DLScottsman about wanting to see the onesie